GTA5 on PS5??? WTF!!!

TarkanTurkoglu

On 7/27/2022 at 9:07 AM, yusuftahir2 said:

Have you ever think about that why am I still playing the same game after 9 years on ps5 with no major changes

GTA 5 on PS5 it better be just a f**king joke !!!!!!

you guys bought this game 9 years after initial release for the 4th time but this time on PS5 with no changes, what kind of a joke you are ?

This game's storyline wasn't really interesting and protagonists were not so interesting as well

We should waiting on GTA7 instead of GTA6 at this time but we got the same GTA 5 again what a joke LOL

The most tragedic joke that R* has been told us is " GTA 5 coming to PS5 and Xbox series X in 2022 (with no major changes)"

It's totally worth to play it on PC because of modding community, mods really can add more fun to the game but on PS5, there is no reason to play it 

Almost everything is same as the 2014 PS4 release

For the first time I played it on Xbox 360 back in 2016

1 year later I played it on PS4 because of new first person mod and real enhanced graphics than before so yeah there was a major changes and good to play it again and also tried online part of the game

For the 3rd time I played it on PC with a lot of fun mods also included some graphic mods in 2020 still there were some reasons to keep playing it .

In 2022 on PS5 there is absolutely no reason to play it and it's more like some kind of a tragic joke rockstar said to clearly fool us 

I'm really getting sick of this game to be honest

I'm asking this question why are you still playing the same game after 8 years

It's time for something new

You’re making a whole lot of assumptions there, my friend. You do realize that it’s possible that people may have actually not played it before? Perhaps they were too young at the time for the PS3/360/PS4/XB1 version. Perhaps they didn’t have a PS3/360/PS4/XB1. Perhaps it got buried in the backlog somewhere. Perhaps they’re in the boat I am, where I was turned off from the series after San Andreas and IV (I accept that others like them and that SA is frequently touted as the holy grail of the series. I didn’t care for them. San Andreas had a lot going for it, yes - the voice acting alone was priceless - but I wasn’t much of a fan of the soundtrack, thought half of the missions were poorly designed, and found the experience to be too stuffed with content for it’s own good. IV going into “realistic and edgy” territory shut me out entirely, especially since by that point I had Saint’s Row for my “insane crime spree with twisted humor” fix) and steered clear of V for a long time due to it, but are finally coming back around.

Anyway. Just noting that the majority of your issues seem to stem from the idea that the only people buying this/interested are those who’ve already bought and played the game previously… which is 100% not accurate. I’m not sure how Rockstar is “fooling” anyone, either; they said “we’re porting it, no major changes, here you go.” If you want to play it again, that’s fine, if you’re coming to it for the first time, that is also fine, and if you just don’t care, then just don’t buy it, which is also fine.

On 7/27/2022 at 11:38 PM, yusuftahir2 said:

Your brain is rusty and shit enough to pay and play a game which is about 9 years old now 

Slow your roll, chief. Aside from the incredibly toxic attitude, this particular insult stood out, since just the other day you were trying to get help with the DLC you just bought for Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. Which came out 2 years before GTAV. So… yeah. There’s that.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, gernboes said:

But the most obvious is, that when you want GTA 6 to come earlier, then the re-releases aren't your enemy. The "micro"-transactions are! Rockstar is making waaaaaaaaay more money on micro-transactions for GTA online than they do with sales. Especially when you consider that people that bought in on PS4 got it for 10€/$/whatever, so the multiple buyers you criticize so harshly made them the least money of all... I actuay bought the PS5 Version for 10€ again, but i never spent a cent on micro-transactions while others have spent hundreds or thousands...

That.
Exactly that. Shark cards. More GTAV/GTAO versions more micro-transactions, more mt's more GTAO content in which case...  That is not only stoping development of next GTA but also killed any RedDeadOnline future content.
"If" you don't believe that you gotta wake up and stop lying to yourself.

2 hours ago, Mr Green said:

That.
Exactly that. Shark cards. More GTAV/GTAO versions more micro-transactions, more mt's more GTAO content in which case...  That is not only stoping development of next GTA but also killed any RedDeadOnline future content.
"If" you don't believe that you gotta wake up and stop lying to yourself.

Rockstar said a couple years ago that they were averaging about 100 million dollars a year in shark cards, and that was before they reduced the grind, which couldn't have helped sales. For a company with 2000 employees, 100 million dollars doesn't even cover salaries. Not even close.

I'm telling you, microtrasactions have nothing to do with the delay. Losing Dan Houser and Covid set them back years, not microtrasactions. Best case scenario, they finally got to work on it mid 2020 when they got work from home setup. Which means they should be 2 years in. If you want them to shit out a 2 year pile of garbage, than that's good for you but that's not what I want.

You can keep going with these best guesses and I'll just keep going with the things that actually happened lol.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 11:38 PM, yusuftahir2 said:

First, you think I give a shit If I got some mistakes in a language that I learned it recently , just less than 2 years ago 

I think It's enough to communicate with people around the world

I already know 4 other languages 

If I have some mistakes in a language with only about a year since I tried to learn , so let it be , it is what it is

You better laugh to your fucking self 

Cause I'm not the guy who always ready to answer people's every bullshits about video games

Your brain is rusty and shit enough to pay and play a game which is about 9 years old now 

This game is very overrated

The painfull point is there are a lots of dumb people like you who gives companies money for nothing 

Worlds IQ is about 84, no wonder why are they still selling this same thing over a decade

God you sound like a 12 year old child who acts like he knows everything. When you say crap like "You better laugh to your fucking self" you deserve no respect.

I'm sorry that this meme has been done to death at this point, but guys like yourself really need to touch grass. Rockstar isn't going to care what you do at the end of the day. They got their money, you got your satisfaction from their products, and that's just how things go.

Grow up. And nice job making a bunch of assumptions. I also think GTA V is overrated, but that's something I usually keep to myself as Rockstar fanboys are quick to prove to me otherwise. It's still a good game, but I definitely prefer Red Dead Redemption 1 among their other titles in Rockstar's long history.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

Rockstar said a couple years ago that they were averaging about 100 million dollars a year in shark cards, and that was before they reduced the grind, which couldn't have helped sales. For a company with 2000 employees, 100 million dollars doesn't even cover salaries. Not even close.

I don't care one way or the other, but where in the hell are you getting your figures from? 

GTA V has earned over $6 Billion since release, and a range of articles put GTA Online earnings at far, far more than 'just' $100m per year. It's likely 5 or 6 times that at a bare minimum.

Like it or not, but the success of GTA Online is a direct contributing factor in such a long delay between installments, and thinking otherwise is naive to say the least. 

• Like 2

On 28/07/2022 at 7:38 AM, yusuftahir2 said:

The painfull point is there are a lots of dumb people like you who gives companies money for nothing 

Worlds IQ is about 84, no wonder why are they still selling this same thing over a decade

Don't assume that everyone who plays GTA V is paying for Shark Cards.  Personally, I bought the game when it released on PS3 back in 2013, and played it again on PS4 using my brother's copy of the game.  Platinumed it both times, and didn't spend a single penny on it beyond the PS3 purchase.

By contrast, I did spend a little money on RDR2, as it was obvious that R* would never give that game the amount of TLC that they lavish on V.

God forbid that people play an older game, eh?  Should we all just drop a game the instant the next big thing comes along?  Are we all idiots for playing an old game?  You certainly seem to think so, and your "you're all stupid" attitude won't get you any friends.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

You can keep going with these best guesses and I'll just keep going with the things that actually happened lol.

Sure :D From 2013 up to 2020 (not even 2022) GTA 5 made over $6 billion success attributed to GTA Online (Shark Cards).
Come give me more numbers to crack.

5 minutes ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

The worst thing they did was allowing single player save transfer from ps4 to ps5 like transferring the online character not being enough. FFS let players experience the single player one more time. It doesn’t hurt anyone. 

I mean you can just start a new game from the pause menu. That's exactly what I did. I imported my 100% save file for the trophy autopop, because I really didn't want to have to do all that again, and then started a new game to enjoy without worrying about trophies.

On 27/07/2022 at 8:03 PM, yusuftahir2 said:

Just like I did 

I only buy it once on ps4 for just 30 bucks in 2017

On X360 and PC played a pirated version 

Multiplayer trophies are a long way grind over than 200 hrs 

I recommend you to play a pirated version of this game on PC with bunch of mods to maximize your gameplay experience 1f60e.png 

If you’ve played GTA in the last few months. The longest trophy is lvl100 and even that is maybe 15-20 hours now. Unless you’re absolutely fucking awful at the game then double it. There’s so many 2/3x modes now it makes my old accounts mission grinding look like a bloody joke. 

Whether or not the game is worth it though is on an individual basis. It’s still a shit load of fun to play with friends and just prat around on outside of trophy hunting.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 7:38 AM, yusuftahir2 said:

First, you think I give a shit If I got some mistakes in a language that I learned it recently , just less than 2 years ago 

I think It's enough to communicate with people around the world

I already know 4 other languages 

If I have some mistakes in a language with only about a year since I tried to learn , so let it be , it is what it is

You better laugh to your fucking self 

Cause I'm not the guy who always ready to answer people's every bullshits about video games

Its really really not overrated at all. But any excuse to slag rockstar off for no reason

Anyway people have took time to give their opinions on your thread and this comment and others you have put have been so agressive to them. 

Well done. What a bellend

2 hours ago, rebelkiller93 said:

I mean you can just start a new game from the pause menu. That's exactly what I did. I imported my 100% save file for the trophy autopop, because I really didn't want to have to do all that again, and then started a new game to enjoy without worrying about trophies.

Of course you can start a new single player game anytime you want but I just hate the fact that this game turned into a “less than a minute autopopping fest”. I hope they’ll add dlc trophies to E&E in future.

Edited by Denizcankaya97
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 8:22 AM, Denizcankaya97 said:

Of course you can start a new single player game anytime you want but I just hate the fact that this game turned into a “less than a minute autopopping fest”. I hope they’ll add dlc trophies to E&E in future.

It’s no different than anything else with autopop; nothing makes this one special. For those who just want to experience the game again, the option is there. For those who want a quick boost, that option is there. For those somewhere in the middle, like the individual who wants to play the story again but doesn’t feel like 100%ing it again, one can mix and match. Your original post said “FFS let people experience it”; no one’s stopping them.