Trophy thoughts?

obligatory trophy thread.

leave comments below

I remember playing on PC in my teens. May revisit this. Wonder if a physical comes, but doubt it as it's out now. So unless a doublepack like planescape had, i don't see it happening. 

Edited by Infected Elite

25 minutes ago, Skrilus said:

Biggest issue is coop is couch coop and not online

There’s couch co-op in this one? Thank god!!! I couldn’t buy the first as it was only online, and no way I’m buying another PS5 just so I can play co-op with the wife.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

2 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

There’s couch co-op in this one? Thank god!!! I couldn’t buy the first as it was only online, and no way I’m buying another PS5 just so I can play co-op with the wife.

Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance 1 has no online co-op and only local co-op for 2 players.

5 hours ago, MMartin-Lawrence said:

Really unfortunate that there's a co-op trophy that requires the completion of the entire game, but I'm happy there's at least a plat this time!

Can it be done with two controllers at least? Really doubt my odds of finding anyone to play this with.

8 hours ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance 1 has no online co-op and only local co-op for 2 players.

Are you sure? great if so, but after checking again online.

https://www.co-optimus.com/game/5944/playstation-4/dungeons-amp-dragons-dark-alliance.html

https://www.gameskinny.com/google-amp/qvc2h/does-dd-dark-alliance-have-local-co-op-split-screen

maybe they did change it in the end?

was different in the original, which was before online took off.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

28 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Are you sure? great if so, but after checking again online.

https://www.co-optimus.com/game/5944/playstation-4/dungeons-amp-dragons-dark-alliance.html

https://www.gameskinny.com/google-amp/qvc2h/does-dd-dark-alliance-have-local-co-op-split-screen

maybe they did change it in the end?

was different in the original, which was before online took off.

These posts are not from Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance. They're for D&D Dark Alliance, the awful game that released last year or so.

• Like 1

You can also use cheats for the one trophy if you don't have anyone to play with. With all the char I don't want to play, i used cheats to complete the game directly and with cleric normal play through the game for fun.

While playing hold L1 + R1 + Triangle + Square + Circle + X, then press Start  (Cheat menu for infinite health and level warp)

While playing hold L1 + R1 + Triangle + Square + Circle + X, then press L2 (Level 10, 45 skill points, 500,000 gold)

Char respond with funny comments when you enter a cheat. Like, Ah you can not without cheats?

Edited by Letzter_wunsch

Platinum is relatively simple. The Co-op trophies can be completed by adding a second player before the last boss fight, which is what I did. Much, much better list than the one we got for the first game so I'm happy. This is an all-time game for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m having issues with the Safety’s Off trophy. I’m wayyyyy past the point of killing 1,000 enemies with a ranged weapon and still no trophies. However the trophy’s rarity at time of writing is over 20% so it’s definitely not bugged. I saw someone on the trueachoevements forum say crossbow kills aren’t counted for this for whatever reason. Any advice/person experience with this trophy?

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...