Crypt of the NecroDancer Announcement on Aug 4, 2022

Eternal21

7 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

Does this DLC affect trophy difficulty in any way?

No clue it literally comes out tomorrow so guess we have to see for ourselves

44 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

Is that why the background image has changed, at least on PS5? I dunno when it changed, I just noticed it 2 or 3 days ago.

That was changed last month so has nothing to do with this

11 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

Does this DLC affect trophy difficulty in any way?

It will slightly make it easier in certain aspects but will still be considered a 10/10 nonetheless. Similar to how clearing Coda was made easier with Amplified in Phasing mode but remains a big challenge to complete.

For example, Monk has 3 hearts instead of 2 which helps a lot with low% runs. There are also certain traps that Aria/Coda can use without missing a beat and dying which is helpful. And of course, you get to use 1 save point if you can close the game before you die but we are yet to see how this will work. I believe we can zoom out the camera like PC players and that is huge deal to say the least. These are from the top of my head but many more changes are coming that will sure help us.

• Like 4

Trophies are up surprise it actually has some sliver trophies literally identical to the steam list tho, a bit early, doesn't release for like another five hours from now. Sucks it's missing a lot of trophies but at least we can use that multiplayer feature

Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto

2 hours ago, Tyler13479 said:

Good luck to the insane bastards willing to get 100% all over again 

This DLC really isn't difficult at all as they didn't add most of the steam achievements, the only difficult part is the speedrun with Suzu after that the 100% is pretty much all yours

The DLC is pretty good although I have noticed a lot of changes like they completely reset everyones control binds and made the key combo characters like Klarientta and Diamond are broken thanks to this auto control binds. Other than that this DLC is pretty nice the Monk change will come in handy for future low% runs.

Finished all the new DLC trophies very easy, the Suzu 10 or 12 minutes gives you a lot of extra time so not too difficult. The sell all your items trophy didn't say you need an item in every slot that is at least level 2 or higher and of course you need RNG to spawn the Pawnbroker somewhat late in the run till you get an item for every slot. 

• Like 1