Post your Trophy Hunting by Series updates

@TheCunchPuncher DUDE You have the whole Red Dead series! That's amazing! And you're right about series hunting saving money and helping you focus. Imo trophy hunting by series is the most fun and most hardcore style of trophy hunting. If you need help or tips on the Metal Gear Solid series I've also done all of those myself so I can give advice.

@Sendai-Horatio All Cold Steel and Monster Hunter games is insane! That's so many hours haha Well done! If you like Cold Steel games you should try your hand at hunting the Final Fantasy series :D 

• Like 1

This is really cool so I will definitely be following this plus your events & series posts are always interesting too.

I'll update this later, not sure what I have since some versions I either didn't do or I'm still yet to finish some series as I'm still working on those.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Destructor-8 said:

This is really cool so I will definitely be following this plus your events & series posts are always interesting too.

I'll update this later, not sure what I have since some versions I either didn't do or I'm still yet to finish some series as I'm still working on those.

Sounds good man! You should definitely show off that Gran Turismo trophy collection. That's impressive AF, especially Sport. 

• Like 1

@DeepEyes7 Holy crap your fighting game trophies are amazing. I'm super jelly of your Street Fighter skills. I barely could do V much less any of the rest of them lol

I do recommend going for some system stacks, especially on games as good as MGS and GoW. The MGS ones you can autopop with the transfarring option if your saves are properly formatted.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, James Tiger said:

Resident Evil (Excluding Umbrella Corps and PS5 Version RE)ejBqlAx.png

Tomb Raider 

vTG7lez.png

Silent Hill

rspELUZ.png

Others series: 

Bioshock

God of War

inFamous

Life is Strange

Mafia

Outlast

Uncharted

Currently working on the Crash Bandicoot series, wish me luck.

Zrl57Y9.png

OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG That's one of the most impressive profiles I've ever seen! That RE collection is INSANE! What's keeping you from doing Umbrella Corps?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG That's one of the most impressive profiles I've ever seen! That RE collection is INSANE! What's keeping you from doing Umbrella Corps?

Thanks ? 

Umbrella Crops's server is pretty much dead, so the only way to platinum it is boosting with others 5 players, and the platinum requires about 50 hours to grind (and this game is boring too).

No in a mood to grind a 50-hours-online-require-boring-platinum with others 5 players right now, or maybe I am just lazy ? 

May do it in the future though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, James Tiger said:

Thanks ? 

Umbrella Crops's server is pretty much dead, so the only way to platinum it is boosting with others 5 players, and the platinum requires about 50 hours to grind (and this game is boring too).

No in a mood to grind a 50-hours-online-require-boring-platinum with others 5 players right now, or maybe I am just lazy ? 

May do it in the future though.

Dude, idk if anyone else out there has EVERY Resident Evil trophy. I'd make that a priority if I were you for real. Is there anyone else, like at all in the world, that has every RE trophy including all DLC like you do?

• Like 2

Working on the Mana series right now. I platinumed Adventures of Mana on July 31 and am slowly working through Secret of Mana(on the PS4 since the Vita version was so bad it hardlocked my Vita thrice and I had to turn off the device :(). Will work on Trials of Mana and have Legend of Mana for an event. :)

I had started this account platinuming both Dragon Quest Builders games and have Dragon Quest XI S for an event, and I am eager to work on three Disgaea titles(Disgaea 4 Complete+, Disgaea 5 and the recent Disgaea 6, which is said to be the easiest game to platinum because it has Auto-Battle and you can fix the AI to be smart. ;)). I have a couple of Final Fantasy games(don't know if I want to platinum the entire series as XIII series is hot garbo exclusive to the PS3 and I have no interest in Type-0 or XV and X/X-2 I have but on the fence on it as some of the trophies are hot garbo) and some Dragon Quest games(but only the Builders series, I do intend to platinum XI-S soon but the Heroes series... eh. I did finish the story of the first game but fighting Zoma is... ugh, and I want to like DQH2 but it's way too complex for me, not fond of musous); also have two Ratchet and Clanks, but only the newer ones, I did platinum the original trilogy on an older account but not wanting to do the PS3 collection and I was warned the Vita collection is hot garbo control-wise  Also, I'd have to platinum All For One and Frontal Assault, and I hate those games. Also not eager to touch Crack in Time as the last time I tried it, the game crashed on a cutscene :().

You know what, let's just skip it and say I am working on the Mana Series and that is the first series I plan to complete 100%. :|?

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 2

On 8/14/2022 at 5:01 AM, Rebourne07 said:

Dude, idk if anyone else out there has EVERY Resident Evil trophy. I'd make that a priority if I were you for real. Is there anyone else, like at all in the world, that has every RE trophy including all DLC like you do?

I remember seeing one on PSNP, but too bad I couldn't recall his ID ? 

I think this idea is awesome! There’s definitely a few series that I plan on hunting! For the moment, I have only one series to share my progress on:

Trials Series

Trials Progress

Finally got to work wrapping up all of the available Trials games on PlayStation. 

Future projects for me will include the following: BioShock, Old School Doom, Dishonored, Wolfenstein and potentially Yakuza. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, James Tiger said:

I remember seeing one on PSNP, but too bad I couldn't recall his ID 1f605.png 

If you can find two 100%s in the series that have less than 100 achievers then you can cross reference those two lists and determine definitively how many people have all trophies in the series. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

I love this idea as i love stacking series lmao so far the only one i have completed is every megaten stack and since me and atlus are "best friends" i try to go for first on them to 1f643.png and im currently working on all yakuza stacks all atelier stacks and all kiseki stacks but that has been going kinda slow lol as i dont have as much time as i did a few years ago

X2hD35w.jpg

Holy $&@%! Is that for real??

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, zalcarezio said:

i have done persona 5 royal and strikers dbz kakarot marvel spiderman only base game marvel spiderman miles morales on wich series should i hunt for trophies since my backlog is full with games and almost every dlc from my games 

Nice! Good job man. The series I recommend most are Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat and Metal Gear Solid.