genshin 3.0 announced - will it have trophies?

YellowFever-AU

Depends on how many trophy packs can be added as "DLC" trophies to PSN. There is currently the base game and six trophy packs for PS4. While Dragonspine does have it's own trophies, the Chasm or Enkanomiya didn't get any. So I don't think there will be new trophies for the upcoming updates, at least not on PS4.

Edited by StarWolf3000
Typo

On 13/08/2022 at 3:39 PM, StarWolf3000 said:

Depends on how many trophy packs can be added as "DLC" trophies to PSN. There is currently the base game and six trophy packs for PS4. While Dragonspine does have it's own trophies, the Chasm or Enkanomiya didn't get any. So I don't think there will be new trophies for the upcoming updates, at least not on PS4.

They could always retroactively add trophies for both the Chasm and Enkanomiya. This is what they did when the game launched on PS5 and it had the platinum.

Both trophies for Dragonspine and the reputation levels etc. were added in as DLC lists for the PS4 version despite being in the base game on PS5.

I think there will be more trophies added personally. Sumeru seems like the biggest expansion so far, so I'd be surprised if there weren't some more trophies.

Edited by HelixNebula_x
  • Like 2

On 8/13/2022 at 10:39 AM, StarWolf3000 said:

If you're worried about amount of trophy packs, check out Train Sim World, Gems of War, or Warframe. 6 DLC Packs is nothing.

Yeah don't worry about trophy limits. On PS4, you can have multiple trophy lists. TSW2 is up to 4, with approx 120 trphies on each of the first 3 lists across multiple dlc. There is a limit on PS5, which is 50 groups of trophies per game and then I think there is a limit to the amount of total trophies and at this moment you cannot have multiple lists on PS5. TSW2 is nearly at this limit, though this site doesn't actually show them all due to needing coding work to show them.

• Like 1

These new trophies only seem to be for the rainforest area. I guess they will add more once the desert drops, since that area is supposed to be bigger.

Maybe they will do like they did to Inazuma and make it 2 DLC packs.

Edited by maiathewinners

2 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

These new trophies only seem to be for the rainforest area. I guess they will add more once the desert drops, since that area is supposed to be bigger.

Maybe they will do like they did to Inazuma and make it 2 DLC packs.

But Inazuma added both lists at once. Unless they are spacing them out this time.