Gliched trophies

CottageBoy99

At the moment since the latest update I have at least 2 glitched trophies, leader of the crusade and master of chance.

Before this update my save file has these 2 trophies glitched and Curses of plenty, teach a lamb to fish, peace, cure, sate and order

Im pretty sure it's gluched my save file again and I'd rather not beat the game for a 3rd time so any help would be appreciated 

Edited by CottageBoy99

I just started my 3rd playthrough because Curses of Plenty glitched 2 times now.

This time I hope a save with the patch applied will be my last playthrough.

Most of the trophies glitched on my 1st playthrough, that’s why I started a second playthrough (before patch). I got most of the glitched trophy and the patch was applied during my playthrough.

Teach a lamb to fish unlocked on my second playthrough. As soon as I did the fishing ritual all fish needed for the trophy appeared. (I had not unlocked that ritual on my 1st playthrough.)

You can fight bosses multiple times. If you come across a statue that gives you some xp and you have killed the boss of that crusade, it will break and open up a portal directly to the boss. That worked fine on my second playthrough.

I can’t help you much but I want to send you some courage. I feel your pain.

Good luck, fellow trophy hunter.

Just making my note that I started a completely new game on 1.04 update and had nothing glitch on me, not even after the 1.05 update came during my playthrough. The only issue I had were numerous soft locks when interacting with followers. But I was able to manually save during the locks and exit, so while it was annoying, it wasn't harmful to my gameplay.

• Like 1

On 30/08/2022 at 1:43 AM, Cloemoester said:

Same here, I tried to platinum the ps4 version and two trophies glitched on me. Gospel and the all curses one. I'll try again on a 2nd playthrough

Update: got the curses trophy but not the gospel one ffs can’t get the last 3 fragment pieces ?

Just heads up, it seems trophies can pop with delay ? I unlocked all tarot cards, nothing popped, so I thought ah damn I will have to do it all over again. I played some more and trophy popped around 30 minutes laters during a run, I wasn't even doing anything related to the tarot cards ?‍♀️

So I started with the PS5 version, and I obtained every trophy with no trouble EXCEPT the Helob tarot card glitched on me. I decided to start the PS4 version, and maybe if I can get this platinum, I can bring my save over and maybe autopop the tarot card trophy on my PS5 version. I start that second playthrough, and sure enough, I have no problem getting Helob's card. But as I keep playing, both Devotion (the trophy for fully upgrading the cult, and Weapons of Plenty (for unlocking all weapons) did not pop when they were supposed it. I see the previous comment that maybe they are just delayed, but it's been multiple days and an hour later with no delayed pops. Getting pretty frustrated, especially after this game has already gotten a patch.

• Like 1

On 01/09/2022 at 10:30 AM, ArtMontef said:

Just heads up, it seems trophies can pop with delay 1f914.png I unlocked all tarot cards, nothing popped, so I thought ah damn I will have to do it all over again. I played some more and trophy popped around 30 minutes laters during a run, I wasn't even doing anything related to the tarot cards ?‍♀️

The Tarot Deck trophy didn't unlock for me either when I got the last one, I'm still waiting for it.

It's really pissing me off since it's the last one I need besides the final boss and this is my 3rd playthrough because Helob kept glitching.

*EDIT* After I gave for the night it unlocked as soon as I loaded the save today.

Edited by TheKirbs
Update

• 7 months later...

I'm having the same problem with 

• Weapons of Plenty 
  • Curses of Plenty

I already have all weapons and curses, since before I kill the second boss, and the trophy haven't unlock.

I was really hopping to not do a second run, but I think I will need.

Also, for those that have problems with other trophies, as Keeper of Secrets, if you save before try to unlocking them, the game has a lot of bugs when unlocking trophies. So, always try to save before.

The only trophies that never worked for me was weapons + curses of Plenty

Edited by Rustorier