Challenge buddy

WindQC

IIRC there is some trophy for beating your friend 30 times or something. You don't need a co-op partner for this and it can be done in one day. What you need to do is create a second account on your PS3/PS4 and then add that new account to your friends list. Do one of the challenges on this new account, and do it pretty terribly, which will probably have to be the first challenge to unlock. You may be able to just copy your save file from your main account to this second account, at least on PS3, and then all challenges may be unlocked, but I haven't tried this. Anyways, after having done this challenge pretty terrible on this new account, do the challenges a tiny bit better on your main account. I can't remember if it only counts each time you set a new record yourself or if it's just each time you beat the person, but just repeat until the trophy unlocks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just picked up the trophies today - thanks guys! I was trying for about a week to get this and it wasn't unlocking and someone suggested to make sure I had less than 100 friends on PSN as Ubisoft games tend to have trouble with large friends lists. Whattayaknow, that worked! I deleted 250 friends and suddenly your scores appeared on my list and I was able to beat it very simply. Get a friend to post a score - doesn't even need to be a bronze medal - and you just get past it 30 times, kill yourself, retry. Super easy.

Edited by Macsak88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually thought about that but didn't know if it would work or not.

I certainly did it on PS3. :P The beat friend 30 times, I think all you need to do is get an okay time with a second account you got as friend, and then beat this time and get a new best time with your main 30 times. Can't remember if you really need to set a new record yourself, but it's like one play on a second account for that trophy. xD

I certainly did it on PS3. :P The beat friend 30 times, I think all you need to do is get an okay time with a second account you got as friend, and then beat this time and get a new best time with your main 30 times. Can't remember if you really need to set a new record yourself, but it's like one play on a second account for that trophy. xD

One question than. Does it have to be over 30 different challenges or can it be the same one 30 times.

I still don't get why people are looking for challenge partners for this game... Just create a second account and do it that way. :S

They made the call that it's less effort to find someone else doing the same thing than make a second account and do everything themselves. Either way most of the effort goes into actually beating the challenges.

One question than. Does it have to be over 30 different challenges or can it be the same one 30 times.

As long as it's 30 in total, any combination of challenges works.

• Like 1

They made the call that it's less effort to find someone else doing the same thing than make a second account and do everything themselves. Either way most of the effort goes into actually beating the challenges.

As long as it's 30 in total, any combination of challenges works.

Thanks for answering that for me.

Can be the same 30 times. Just do a poor time with one account, then slightly beat it 30 times. BAM everything done...

How is that any less effort? :S You'd have a much harder time to beat and the stress of finding, adding someone etc. Such hassle.

Edited by MMDE

Can be the same 30 times. Just do a poor time with one account, then slightly beat it 30 times. BAM everything done...

How is that any less effort? :S You'd have a much harder time to beat and the stress of finding, adding someone etc. Such hassle.

I did it earlier. I was able to beat my alt acct 30 times for the trophy.

• Like 1

If you want to be purely objective about it, it probably isn't. Human mind is just too damn easy to fool into making irrational choices based on subjective views. :P

• 1 month later...

So if you do a challenge on your alt account, and say, you only get like five seconds in a sprinting challenge, if you surpass that thirty times, el trophymon pops out of his hidden cabin and gropes me? 

My my, consider me quite impressed.

EDIT:

Tried doing it yesterday. My alt account wouldn't show up on my primary account. However, my primary account was showing up just fine on my alt account. In fact I even got the trophy on my alt account. Oh well. I wouldn't have wanted to do that specific challenge 30 times anyway. Hopefully it fixes itself soon.

Edited by Valyrious

• 3 weeks later...