Challenge buddy

WindQC

• 3 weeks later...

For everyone who needs a partner:

You guys still don't need a partner for this. You can simply create a second local account and do it that way. That's how I did it, and it's not just easy, but it's really fast. I know the PS3 version had a trophy for beating a friend 30 times or something. I did this by first adding that second local account as friend, then I set a terrible record (needs to get a leaderboard ranking or something I think) on one of the challenges with that second local account. After that you can beat that same record 30 times, not sure if you need to improve the score each time, but that's it. Doesn't need to be 30 different challenges, can be the exact same challenge 30 times. -_- 

Yes, I think the PS4 version does require PS+, but that should make you able to go online on other accounts on the same console.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

On 6.9.2017 at 3:58 AM, MMDE said:

For everyone who needs a partner:

You guys still don't need a partner for this. You can simply create a second local account and do it that way. That's how I did it, and it's not just easy, but it's really fast. I know the PS3 version had a trophy for beating a friend 30 times or something. I did this by first adding that second local account as friend, then I set a terrible record (needs to get a leaderboard ranking or something I think) on one of the challenges with that second local account. After that you can beat that same record 30 times, not sure if you need to improve the score each time, but that's it. Doesn't need to be 30 different challenges, can be the exact same challenge 30 times. -_- 

Yes, I think the PS4 version does require PS+, but that should make you able to go online on other accounts on the same console.

It's good that you repeated this, I only found this after a long search for people I could add. I was lucky enough to have a 'get as far as you can' in the Land of the Livid Dead and there surpassing my second account's 30 meters thirty times was enough - took less than ten minutes.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ciccio_92 said:

so can the challenge be done at the same level?

Yes. If you are having trouble with beating your friends' scores, the Quickest way is to start a "Get as far as you can" on a second account and die after 30 (?) meters. Then go back to your first account and die after 31 meters until you get the trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys/girls,

you can easily get this trophy by (1) creating an alt-account, (2) adding the alt as a friend, (3) performing poorly in a challenge with your alt and (4) beating this score over and over with your main account. It doesn't have to be 30 different people's scores you beat or 30 different scores in 30 different challenges or something. It shouldn't take you longer than 30 minutes!

Just in case you don't seem to find a buddy to do it otherwise.

Best wishes and take care!

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:40 AM, Basti8592 said:

Hey guys/girls,

you can easily get this trophy by (1) creating an alt-account, (2) adding the alt as a friend, (3) performing poorly in a challenge with your alt and (4) beating this score over and over with your main account. It doesn't have to be 30 different people's scores you beat or 30 different scores in 30 different challenges or something. It shouldn't take you longer than 30 minutes!

Just in case you don't seem to find a buddy to do it otherwise.

Best wishes and take care!

Thanks for the advice! I just did this and it took like 10 minutes or less for the trophy.