Servers now closing October 1st, 2022

WorldsBestSpy

4 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

I'll check now. 

AC3 is back up and running. Someone has restored the lot. This is extremely weird for Ubisoft. OK scrap that, you can get to the mp menu but it puts you in limited mode. This is odd. 

Yeah that's normal behaviour. If the game can't connect online, it puts you in Limited Mode automatically. Nothing weird, it's just how it works.

19 minutes ago, shary96 said:

Yeah that's normal behaviour. If the game can't connect online, it puts you in Limited Mode automatically. Nothing weird, it's just how it works.

Yah same here with splinter cell blacklist

unless u connect to uplay u are put in Limited Mode by force which makes some trophies unobtainable till now

I personally cannot connect to AC 3, but for those who are able to connect, the platinum is still unobtainable on PS3 since the uplay stuff is dead. If anyone can have any confirmation on Head in the Cloud, please message. 

I am still screwed of the 100%, but I at least have the platinum trophy. 

6 hours ago, kevao97 said:

There's a huge range of games to try out, including Ghost Recon and Far Cry 2 may be back as well. Anyone who has time available and wants to test it would be of great use to everyone, I'm at work atm?

6 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Far cry 3 is dead. Crashes the console on synchronising friends screen. 

Far Cry 2 the ranked menu now works but upon starting a match it crashes on loading screen. Defo very odd. 

I tried far cry 2 a few hours ago, still got the endless loading screen when trying to create a ranked lobby.  Maybe they're attempting to fix fc2, and these other servers are a byproduct?

• 3 weeks later...

Since Blacklist servers are fully back now and got all their online trophies I gave Driver San Fransisco a try and I managed to redeem the 2 day free trial which gave me 999 hours to play online (which is more than enough to get all online trophies)

so I think online is fully back also for this game, if anyone is interested i might do a boosting session for it