Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition Unboxing @.@

VetoShizuko

My friend has looked everywhere for months to try to preorder the special edition and he was unable to do so. :-(

If he wants it bad enough I'm sure there will be people selling it on eBay, I'm sure it will be quite a bit more monies than the $100 it would be if he could get a pre-order though. 

Parker

• Like 1

@Artemisthemp: Maybe I'm wrong, but the difference between the US CE and the EU CE are the Metal Case, the artbook(I didn't even know that there was one until I saw the IGN unboxing) and that the soundtrack is in a different box. (but both contain the same amount of tracks). I don't see that we get only half of the things. But we do pay more for less, that's for sure.(even though I payed 79,99€ for my CE, but that doesn't change the fact that it's more expensive than the US CE)

But I'm looking forward to Friday. :)

@Artemisthemp: Maybe I'm wrong, but the difference between the US CE and the EU CE are the Metal Case, the artbook(I didn't even know that there was one until I saw the IGN unboxing) and that the soundtrack is in a different box. (but both contain the same amount of tracks). I don't see that we get only half of the things. But we do pay more for less, that's for sure.(even though I payed 79,99€ for my CE, but that doesn't change the fact that it's more expensive than the US CE)

But I'm looking forward to Friday. :)

The diffrence between US and EU is that US get's Steelbook, Theme, 4 disk OST and Artbook, while EU only get to pay more for less