Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

Now that I have a new laptop I have finally been able to update this dusty place with the latest platinums I have obtained :D

:platinum: # 140 :platinum: 

Far Cry Primal

1L2cf998.png

:platinum: # 141 :platinum: 

LEGO The Hobbit 

1L7fcd34.png

:platinum: # 142 :platinum: 

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth 

1Lb939c6.png

I would highly recommend everyone to atleast give Digimon Cyber sleuth a try it's such an enjoyable and addictive game with such an interesting roster of different digimon you can encounter :D

Edited by Razza

• 2 months later...
On 12/12/2016 at 6:44 PM, Mah2c said:

So long since I last dazzled myself. Hopefully you're doing great mate :D the checklist and you deserve all the razzle dazzle that comes with it. 

Thanks buddy so awesome to see you pop around here :P although it got a little dusty due to lack of updating :P 

speaking of which.... major update time :P 

:platinum: 

1L9fe468.png   1L384bd1.png1L34a95d.png1Lebaf0c.png1Lc03c25.png1Lfe07c1.png1Ld98210.png

:platinum: 

The Division

Lego Marvel Avengers

Battlefield 1

WWE 2K17

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens

Assassins Creed 2 (PS4)

Until Dawn  

• Like 1

It has been a long time since I last accessed this whole subforum, let alone your checklist! It's crazy to see how much progress you have made, your collection has truly grown more awesome! I find really curious how most of your recent plats are some I don't have but that I'm interested in getting at some point, especially Far Cry Primal xD

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Omar said:

It has been a long time since I last accessed this whole subforum, let alone your checklist! It's crazy to see how much progress you have made, your collection has truly grown more awesome! I find really curious how most of your recent plats are some I don't have but that I'm interested in getting at some point, especially Far Cry Primal xD

Thanks buddy :D I really feel like I had to step up my game this year due to the platinum trio year race that I'm in as Floriiss is a merciless monster when it comes to getting platinums :P and I would recommend getting Far Cry Primal as it was a blast to play and extremely fun to ride a sabertooth tiger :P 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Razza said:

Thanks buddy :D I really feel like I had to step up my game this year due to the platinum trio year race that I'm in as Floriiss is a merciless monster when it comes to getting platinums :P and I would recommend getting Far Cry Primal as it was a blast to play and extremely fun to ride a sabertooth tiger :P 

Hahahaha that's one strong contender you have there, but in the process you are pushing your limits as trophy hunter so whether you come out victorious or not doesn't really matter (that much lol) 

Good to know FCP is cool, will be on the lookout for a sale and snatch it xD

• 1 month later...

Finally remembered to update this list with my favourite platinum from last year (Shocker its NOT a Metal Gear platinum :P ) As well as remembered to add these couple of platinums that I've grabbed this year so far :) 

:platinum: # 151 

1L21a701.png

Final Fantasy X

:platinum: # 152 

1Lf30d30.png

Batman

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Following platinums have been added now :) 

1S80661c.png1S71c6c9.png1S404b41.png

Bridge Constructor 

Mafia III

Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean 

I have now also decided I will start to try and tackle the huge PS3 backlog I have now acquired :) 

HELP!! :P 

Was Mafia III pretty good?

I held back on getting it for over six months due to all the bugs and glitches it had at launch. Also heard the game is extremely repetitive when it came to taking down rackets.

The first DLC story pack looks like a fresh breath of air though.

Great job on the progress.