Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: # 103 

1S6de76a.png

Battlefield Hardline 

And thus ends my trifecta of PS4 FPS platinums and I must say this one is very fun to play even though unlocking both the Double barrel shotgun and Mac 10 takes a little while .... but is still obtainable by putting a bit of time into the online :D  

• Like 2

Yay, congratulations :D Did you have fun overall?

Now, go join the BioShock We Play.

Thanks Buddy :D I really did enjoy it :D Blood Money is an extremely fun mode to play online and online is fun to play :)

And I will get around to getting back to Bioshock :P though I am planning to go back and finish Need For Speed Shift first as I noticed how close I was to platinum on that game :P 

Now this is a dazzling razzle streak of Platinum's xD

Really awesome mate, congratulations

Thanks mate the list is really on fire at the moment as I am on a wicked roll :P 

Soon I will have as an impressive list as you have :D

• Like 2

:platinum: # 103 

1S6de76a.png

Battlefield Hardline 

And thus ends my trifecta of PS4 FPS platinums and I must say this one is very fun to play even though unlocking both the Double barrel shotgun and Mac 10 takes a little while .... but is still obtainable by putting a bit of time into the online :D

Nice, congrats :yay:. Now on to the 40,000 mp kills for the DLC :P. Only a few more to break 2012's record :highfive:.

:platinum: # 104

The Order 1886

1Sed6bd2.png

A great game even though it is really short with some of the best visual graphics I have ever seen in a game :)

Nice job. You completed it very fast! With this pace you sure catch up to me in no time :P. And look at that trophy list :o (Only silvers and gold?!!)

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job. You completed it very fast! With this pace you sure catch up to me in no time :P. And look at that trophy list :o (Only silvers and gold?!!)

giphy.gif

I know dude as soon as I saw how many Golds and Silvers it had I was all like ...

triple-h-smile-o.gif

Update:

:platinum: # 105 

Batman Arkham Knight 

1Ld0bfbe.png

I AM The Batman 

And what an incredible game this is to end the Arkham series.

Edited by Razza
  • Like 3

New platinum alert!

:platinum: #106

Rocket League 

1L6c211c.png

This is such a fun game and what makes it even better is that it was this months PS+ game :D I have been interesting in buying this game a few weeks ago after watching a couple of videos about this game on youtube, so as soon as I heard it was going to be given away on PS+ for July I knew I had to give this game a try :D 

• Like 4

I haven't decided yet but I really need to crack on with trying to tackle my ps3 backlog sometime soon :) so it might be a game like okami or a spiderman game

Nice, I like Okami. I has a great story and unique art style. I'm currently alternating between Star Ocean 4 and Vita games. Sometimes I play the vita while grinding kills and drops on SO4 :awesome:.

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible Razza, congratulations xD Okami is really a beautiful game

Mah2c my good man how are you doing buddy :D I am going to be starting OKAMI very soon it might even be my next platinum ;) 

Who's the man? You're the man!

Congrats on your latest plat bro.

Thanks mate I do try to be the man :P though I still am failing to catch Dragon-Archon :P 

:platinum: # 107

Crysis 

1L480bbe.png

I seem to keep making this mistake of buying badly ported FPS games and think they will be fun, First Far Cry Classic and now Crysis ... I think I must be a sucker for punishment :P 

• Like 4

Thanks mate I do try to be the man :P though I still am failing to catch Dragon-Archon :P

Crysis 

1L480bbe.png

I seem to keep making this mistake of buying badly ported FPS games and think they will be fun, First Far Cry Classic and now Crysis ... I think I must be a sucker for punishment :P

Congrats with the latest addition :yay:. If you like badly ported games that much I recommend Hitman 2 and Tomb Raider Anniversary :awesome:.

Don't worry, you're getting there. Only 3 more plats and we both have 110 plats :D.

• Like 1

Crysis 

1L480bbe.png

Woop you got new plat !!! Congrats good Sir :) good luck on your next plat , Okami :)

• Like 2

Mah2c my good man how are you doing buddy :D I am going to be starting OKAMI very soon it might even be my next platinum ;) 

Crysis 

1L480bbe.png

That's awesome Razza :) by the way great new addition to the dazzling collection, congratulations xD

• Like 1

Congrats with the latest addition :yay:. If you like badly ported games that much I recommend Hitman 2 and Tomb Raider Anniversary :awesome:.

Don't worry, you're getting there. Only 3 more plats and we both have 110 plats :D.

Damn dude don't make me suffer :P and don't worry dude Tomb Raider Anniversary is already done and forgotten about but I am still yet to start Hitman HD Trilogy .... ohhh nuts, I just looked on my backlog and Killzone HD is sat staring at me, will this be yet another terrible FPS port game :( 

Woop you got new plat !!! Congrats good Sir :) good luck on your next plat , Okami :)

Thanks, I am really excited to start playing Okami as so many people have said such great things about it :D 

107 plats. Fantastic work ^^. 

Thanks Buddy, it seems 2015 has been an awesome trophy hunting year for me so far :)

Nice work getting the Crysis plat. Congrats.

Cheers :D it was a painful game to play but worth it in the end to grab that platinum :)

That's awesome Razza :) by the way great new addition to the dazzling collection, congratulations xD

Thanks dude :D the collection had started to collect a bit of dust as I spent a while falling in love with Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes :D 

• Like 3