Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

Damn dude don't make me suffer :P and don't worry dude Tomb Raider Anniversary is already done and forgotten about but I am still yet to start Hitman HD Trilogy .... ohhh nuts, I just looked on my backlog and Killzone HD is sat staring at me, will this be yet another terrible FPS port game :(

Just thought I'd help out seeing as you're a masochist and want to play badly ported games that much :P. Lol, good luck with that game.

• Like 1

Congrats on Platting Crysis, dude  :yay: Just bought the game myself, but based on your opinion I just might keep it in my backlog a little longer  ;)

You're getting closer and closer to Dragon-Archon. Better put your Stealth Mode on, or else Dragon might sweep you with his tried-and-tested 8 Platinums-at-once combo (or was it "just" 7)  :ninja:

• Like 2

Congrats on Platting Crysis, dude  :yay: Just bought the game myself, but based on your opinion I just might keep it in my backlog a little longer  ;)

You're getting closer and closer to Dragon-Archon. Better put your Stealth Mode on, or else Dragon might sweep you with his tried-and-tested 8 Platinums-at-once combo (or was it "just" 7)  :ninja:

Don't worry my friend I have a foolproof strategy, He will never notice when I sneak past his platinum amount  :stalker:

Mgs3_sub_box.jpg

• Like 2

You remembered my 8 plats :D. Razza has been working really hard and deserves to have more plats... alteast until I plat Star Ocean 4 ;).

Don't worry my friend I have a foolproof strategy, He will never notice when I sneak past his platinum amount  :stalker:

Mgs3_sub_box.jpg

Lol, I'd never suspect that. The power of the cardboard box is way too OP.

• Like 2

You remembered my 8 plats :D. Razza has been working really hard and deserves to have more plats... alteast until I plat Star Ocean 4 ;).

Lol, I'd never suspect that. The power of the cardboard box is way too OP.

Damn now I have revealed my top secret strategy :P time to go back to the drawing board for a new plan :P

Incredible list you have. Keep it up.

Thanks man :) it's taken a long time to get this amount of platinums but I feel like the list is quite a respectable list now :D

:platinum: # 108 :platinum:

Sniper Elite V2

1L883e87.png

This game is extremely fun, The controls feel a bit clunky but its easy to get used to the controls :) The X-Ray Sniper shot kills are the greatest thing ever invented for a shooter as it never gets boring to watch a lung collapse or a hole getting shot straight through an enemies eye ball. 

I would recommend everyone to give this a try but I would recommend finding a co-op partner to get the co-op trophies as the multiplayer is completely dead.

ALSO ...... I have finally beaten my own previous record for most platinums in a year now, and I still think I have a plat or two left in me before the end of the year :P 

Edited by Razza
  • Like 1

Damn now I have revealed my top secret strategy :P time to go back to the drawing board for a new plan :P

:platinum: # 108 :platinum:

Sniper Elite V2

1L883e87.png

This game is extremely fun, The controls feel a bit clunky but its easy to get used to the controls :) The X-Ray Sniper shot kills are the greatest thing ever invented for a shooter as it never gets boring to watch a lung collapse or a hole getting shot straight through an enemies eye ball. 

I would recommend everyone to give this a try but I would recommend finding a co-op partner to get the co-op trophies as the multiplayer is completely dead.

*Gasp* you're not going to use stealth mode, right :o? That method is almost flawless to sneak around.

Congrats with the new plat buddy. It's a great addition to your collection.

*Gasp* you're not going to use stealth mode, right :o? That method is almost flawless to sneak around.

Congrats with the new plat buddy. It's a great addition to your collection.

damn dude I'm not that skilled at sneaking I was more thinking about using a disguise :P 

AltairSnake.png

Congrats on the new addition pal. I enjoyed it myself but the coop got mind numbing after a while. Great campaign though and the frequent bond breaks are hilarious!!

Thanks buddy :) Yeah bombing run trophy was a bit of a drag but luckily I found a random person online who didn't mind keep doing the same mission over and over again :P Also congrats on the latest platinum buddy won't be long until you reach that #100 mark :P 

Thanks buddy :) Yeah bombing run trophy was a bit of a drag but luckily I found a random person online who didn't mind keep doing the same mission over and over again :P Also congrats on the latest platinum buddy won't be long until you reach that #100 mark :P

Yeah I have been knocking out a few of the faster plats the last week or so just to try and bring the backlog down, still need to work out what I want for #100 yet. Best make my mind up!!
  • Like 1

Yeah I have been knocking out a few of the faster plats the last week or so just to try and bring the backlog down, still need to work out what I want for #100 yet. Best make my mind up!!

haha I know that feeling dude I am trying to crack on a get as many platinums as possible before September 1st, As soon as Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain comes out that's all I will want to play :D and what options have you got left for platinum #100?

haha I know that feeling dude I am trying to crack on a get as many platinums as possible before September 1st, As soon as Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain comes out that's all I will want to play :D and what options have you got left for platinum #100?

Look forward to that myself although I have to play the HD Collection and Ground Zeroes first lol.

I have the option of anything that isn't on my profile already platted, I was thinking The Last of Us as it's supposed to be awesome if only for that reason. Suggestions welcome.

Look forward to that myself although I have to play the HD Collection and Ground Zeroes first lol.

I have the option of anything that isn't on my profile already platted, I was thinking The Last of Us as it's supposed to be awesome if only for that reason. Suggestions welcome.

Good man, hope you enjoy Metal Gear Solid HD as much as I did :D 

I have had a look at your profile and the next few platinums I think you should go for are the following :) 

Borderlands - Seems like one last push towards the platinum 

Batman Arkham Asylum - amazing game just takes a bit of patience and effort to get the challenges done 

God Of War III - An easy game to play with some of the best visuals on PS3 :D 

as for #100 Maybe you could give Killzone Shadow Fall a try as it seems like you are a fan of the series and it would an awesome Ultra rare platinum to have as a milestone. 

Good man, hope you enjoy Metal Gear Solid HD as much as I did :D 

I have had a look at your profile and the next few platinums I think you should go for are the following :) 

Borderlands - Seems like one last push towards the platinum 

Batman Arkham Asylum - amazing game just takes a bit of patience and effort to get the challenges done 

God Of War III - An easy game to play with some of the best visuals on PS3 :D 

as for #100 Maybe you could give Killzone Shadow Fall a try as it seems like you are a fan of the series and it would an awesome Ultra rare platinum to have as a milestone.

All valid points, Borderlands I left for the minute due to the level grind needed. Arkham I am definitely going back to as I have the others waiting as well. God of war the same, I got all the others to plat afterwards. Killzone is a good call for #100, I just haven't got going on the PS4 stuff yet due to backlog. I need to give this some thought.

All valid points, Borderlands I left for the minute due to the level grind needed. Arkham I am definitely going back to as I have the others waiting as well. God of war the same, I got all the others to plat afterwards. Killzone is a good call for #100, I just haven't got going on the PS4 stuff yet due to backlog. I need to give this some thought.

Haha it seems weird giving trophy advice to someone who is ranked higher than me on the learderboards :P 

Yeah it all comes down to which game you felt that you had/have a connect with to make as such an awesome Milestone.... or you could just pick a random game the power of choice is completely in your hands buddy :D

:platinum: #109 

The Saboteur 

1L4a2b5e.png

What an incredible game :D I picked this up a few months ago as I liked the sound of the story and boy it didn't disappoint :) The use of colour in this game is incredible and really shows the depression and suppression of the French citizens due to the invasion from the Nazi forces.

Thanks to Ala-Arska for also recommending this game and giving it such an incredible review that this game deserves :D  

• Like 3

Congrats pal, this is as you say an awesome game and one I thoroughly enjoyed as well.

Thanks man, it really is an enjoyable game and is a hidden gem of last gen :) hows Bioshock Infinite going :) I have heard a lot of good things about that game :D I am currently sat in an awkward predicament, I don;t know whether to start a new game now and risk not having it finished and out the way before Metal Gear comes out or do I wait until that comes out :hmm:   

Thanks man, it really is an enjoyable game and is a hidden gem of last gen :) hows Bioshock Infinite going :) I have heard a lot of good things about that game :D I am currently sat in an awkward predicament, I don;t know whether to start a new game now and risk not having it finished and out the way before Metal Gear comes out or do I wait until that comes out :hmm:

I'm loving what I have done so far, the setting is really good but I haven't really got going yet.

I guess it depends what you will do instead of something new?

:platinum: #109 

The Saboteur 

1L4a2b5e.png

What an incredible game :D I picked this up a few months ago as I liked the sound of the story and boy it didn't disappoint :) The use of colour in this game is incredible and really shows the depression and suppression of the French citizens due to the invasion from the Nazi forces.

Thanks to Ala-Arska for also recommending this game and giving it such an incredible review that this game deserves :D

Congrats with the new plat buddy :yay:.

:platinum: # 110 

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture 

1L7f7c31.png

Wow, what a beautiful game this is. The graphics are easily the best I have ever seen in a video game. The setting for this game is really unique with an interesting story that really develops as you adventure through the areas in Shropshire :)

• Like 2