Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

:platinum: # 110 

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture 

1L7f7c31.png

Wow, what a beautiful game this is. The graphics are easily the best I have ever seen in a video game. The setting for this game is really unique with an interesting story that really develops as you adventure through the areas in Shropshire :)

Congratulations Razza, I really want to try this game :D have a stroll in a beautiful small UK town

A huge, huge congrats on Platting The Saboteur (and Everybody's Gone To The Rapture as well)  :yay:

I'm very well pleased that you liked the game, I'm glad my voice carried over the mountains and through misty jungles. I asked to experience The Saboteur, and you good sir delivered with style  :highfive:

Damn, I'm out of likes for today. But rest well, those Platinums will not go unliked  xD

Congrats on your new shiny plat, and what an amazing collection you have!! I'm glad to see you have good feedback about Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, I intend to play it later this year xD

Thanks Buddy :D I really hope you do get to enjoy the beautiful Everybody's gone to the rapture as it has the best graphics I have ever seen in a game :P 

Congratulations Razza, I really want to try this game :D have a stroll in a beautiful small UK town

Thanks Mah2c, you really will enjoy that game :P thought the walking pace is a bit slow the story is really gripping and will make you discover what is going on :D

A huge, huge congrats on Platting The Saboteur (and Everybody's Gone To The Rapture as well)  :yay:

I'm very well pleased that you liked the game, I'm glad my voice carried over the mountains and through misty jungles. I asked to experience The Saboteur, and you good sir delivered with style  :highfive:

Damn, I'm out of likes for today. But rest well, those Platinums will not go unliked  xD

Yeah I finally got around to playing and platinuming The Saboteur and I only have one thing to say ....... Thank You, if it wasn't for your high regards you held this game in I probably wouldn't have started it when I did and it would of just been sat on my shelf collecting dust :P 

• Like 2

:platinum: # 110 

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture 

1L7f7c31.png

Wow, what a beautiful game this is. The graphics are easily the best I have ever seen in a video game. The setting for this game is really unique with an interesting story that really develops as you adventure through the areas in Shropshire :)

Congratulations Razza on your new plat ! I was thinking to buy the game so you say buy it?

Edited by Cassiopria

Congratulations Razza on your new plat ! I was thinking to buy the game so you say buy it?

I would recommend it but just keep in mind the game is slow paced so don't go into this game expecting an action game but rather a walking exploration game :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

:platinum: # 111 

WWE 2K16

1L8b0933.png

All Trophies Earned - Earn All Trophies 

So whilst I have been busy working on trying to get 10 platinums ready for the platinum rain day I noticed that I had a rare opportunity to be on the the top 50 in the achieved list for this platinum :D This game was fun to play, it was great to see the creation suite getting a nice amount of additions including the return of create a championship. The main problem I had with this game was the extremely boring grind to get enough VC and points to unlock all skills and others unlockables. Overall this game was fun to play but I am glad that boring grind is finally over. Now back to the platinum Rain Day target :P 

• Like 1

:platinum: # 111 

WWE 2K16

1L8b0933.png

All Trophies Earned - Earn All Trophies 

So whilst I have been busy working on trying to get 10 platinums ready for the platinum rain day I noticed that I had a rare opportunity to be on the the top 50 in the achieved list for this platinum :D This game was fun to play, it was great to see the creation suite getting a nice amount of additions including the return of create a championship. The main problem I had with this game was the extremely boring grind to get enough VC and points to unlock all skills and others unlockables. Overall this game was fun to play but I am glad that boring grind is finally over. Now back to the platinum Rain Day target :P

Congrats Razza! Top 50 achievers aswel.. damn nice. Good job Sir!

giphy.gif

Hey but wait.. if you pop 10 plats in a day you've overtaken me in platinum trophies. I must get back to hunting! :ninja:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice work Razza :yay:.

Thanks dude although I think the congratulations are in order for you my friend as you have been destroying those platinum trophies lately :)

Update: 

:platinum: # 118 

1L1917c3.png

Ratchet And Clank 2 

So I finally decided to wrap this game up and grab the last few trophies in this game. I am glad I decided to have a slight break whilst playing this game as it made me enjoy it a bit more when I was going for the final stretch on the trophy hunt :)

• Like 1

Well I finally found the time to update the Dazzling list so it now has my favourite platinum obtained in 2015 .... no real shocker for that year as well as updated with adding the following platinums :D 

1Lde238c.png1L590838.png1L676377.png

1L2ee2ae.png1L6f7785.png1La054a2.png

Razza, congratulations mate :D so long since I last stopped by, wonderful new plats, especially that metal gear one, loved the game :D

Have a wonderful 2016 mate

• Like 1

Razza, congratulations mate :D so long since I last stopped by, wonderful new plats, especially that metal gear one, loved the game :D

Have a wonderful 2016 mate

Thanks bro still glad to see you popping by the dazzling side of the trophy collections after so many visits already (maybe I should offer annual passes to the collection :P ) And I am glad to hear you enjoyed Metal Gear Solid V as well dude as it was one of my favourite trophies I had earned :) 

And thanks bro and the same to you, here's to another kick ass trophy hunting year :P 

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #119 

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 

1Laa1414.png

The Key To San Andreas

Now here is a game that I never thought we would ever get the chance to get a trophy list for but as soon as it was announced that this game was coming to PS3 and PS4 I just knew I had to grab it. This game was easily one of my favourite games as a younger gamer so going back to experience it again was absolutely incredible as it just filled me full of nostalgia. The graphics may be a bit out dated but I would strongly recommend anyone to give this game a try as it is easily the most fun of the GTA series in my opinion :D 

• Like 4

Thanks dude although I think the congratulations are in order for you my friend as you have been destroying those platinum trophies lately :)

Update: 

:platinum: # 118 

1L1917c3.png

Ratchet And Clank 2 

So I finally decided to wrap this game up and grab the last few trophies in this game. I am glad I decided to have a slight break whilst playing this game as it made me enjoy it a bit more when I was going for the final stretch on the trophy hunt :)

:platinum: #119 

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 

1Laa1414.png

The Key To San Andreas

Now here is a game that I never thought we would ever get the chance to get a trophy list for but as soon as it was announced that this game was coming to PS3 and PS4 I just knew I had to grab it. This game was easily one of my favourite games as a younger gamer so going back to experience it again was absolutely incredible as it just filled me full of nostalgia. The graphics may be a bit out dated but I would strongly recommend anyone to give this game a try as it is easily the most fun of the GTA series in my opinion :D

Congrats with the latest plats :yay:. I've played San Andreas years ago too and will definitely pick this one up ... eventually when the backlog isn't so huge anymore :P.

• Like 1

Congrats with the latest plats :yay:. I've played San Andreas years ago too and will definitely pick this one up ... eventually when the backlog isn't so huge anymore :P.

haha I know that feeling about the huge backlog, I might start doing what ala-arska does and do a random number generated pick each time :P 

• Like 1

Congrats on acing San Andreas, what a great game it still is (although Vice City is on top of my list, hugely because of the soundtrack)  :yay:

haha I know that feeling about the huge backlog, I might start doing what ala-arska does and do a random number generated pick each time :P

Did somebody mention my name?

It's a great feeling when I can just blame RNG for all the bad games that come along  ;)

Works like a charm, unless you have some turds among your to-do list. I fear the day when Eat Lead or Tomb Raider: Anniversary gets chosen  :S

Congrats on acing San Andreas, what a great game it still is (although Vice City is on top of my list, hugely because of the soundtrack)  :yay:

Did somebody mention my name?

It's a great feeling when I can just blame RNG for all the bad games that come along  ;)

Works like a charm, unless you have some turds among your to-do list. I fear the day when Eat Lead or Tomb Raider: Anniversary gets chosen  :S

I never really got into playing GTA Vice City so I may have to give it a try at some point soon ... though I am also tempted by giving Final Fantasy VII a try. And too be fair Tomb Raider Anniversary wasn't too bad of a game just a bit annoying in parts :D 

In that case you can always pretend there was a connection error and choose another game :P.

Shhh don't go telling everyone that ... I was planning to do that if I ended up with one of my rubbish games :P Though I really should try and focus on starting Metal Gear Rising soon :) 

• Like 2

Shhh don't go telling everyone that ... I was planning to do that if I ended up with one of my rubbish games :P Though I really should try and focus on starting Metal Gear Rising soon :)

MGR is a great game, I really enjoyed being a cybernetic ninja who can hack 'n slash practically anything :awesome:. Though S-ranking the Monsoon fight on Revengeance took me about 3 hours  :| .

• Like 2

MGR is a great game, I really enjoyed being a cybernetic ninja who can hack 'n slash practically anything :awesome:. Though S-ranking the Monsoon fight on Revengeance took me about 3 hours  :| .

Thanks for the heads up dude and congratulations on the latest addition to the platinum collection how was the journey to this newest platinum?

I gave the random number generator idea and it came back saying L.A. Cops so that wasn't too bad of a choice of a game to play :D 

Thanks for the heads up dude and congratulations on the latest addition to the platinum collection how was the journey to this newest platinum?

I gave the random number generator idea and it came back saying L.A. Cops so that wasn't too bad of a choice of a game to play :D

No problem. Thnx buddy :D, it was an enjoyable game, though the final pro-bending match on Ace mode was really cheap with the AI being extremely fast and powerful. They also guard and avoid instantly. Besides that I liked the game. Extreme mode isn't hard at all with the right setup. I do wish there was a larger variety in enemies, but that's just a minor thing.

Lol :lol:, ok have fun with that game.

No problem. Thnx buddy :D, it was an enjoyable game, though the final pro-bending match on Ace mode was really cheap with the AI being extremely fast and powerful. They also guard and avoid instantly. Besides that I liked the game. Extreme mode isn't hard at all with the right setup. I do wish there was a larger variety in enemies, but that's just a minor thing.

Lol :lol:, ok have fun with that game.

It sounds like you had enjoyed going for that platinum :D so what does the legendary dragon have planned next on the platinum list? 

and I will try and have fun with L.A. Cops as its not my usual type of game but I got it for £2 so it was worth grabbing and having a try :P 

It sounds like you had enjoyed going for that platinum :D so what does the legendary dragon have planned next on the platinum list? 

and I will try and have fun with L.A. Cops as its not my usual type of game but I got it for £2 so it was worth grabbing and having a try :P

Yeah I did :D. I'm currently chipping away at Star Ocean. I might start South Park and the Stick of Truth or Operation Abyss next. Also got Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment, SAO Lost Song, Tales of Xillia, and Tales of Graces F from the Big Adventures sale. Just when the backlog was getting smaller :P.

Nice, it's good to try out new genres once in a while. I tried Zombie Driver recently, but didn't like it. 

Update - 

:platinum: # 120 

LA Cops 

1L4080c2.png

A really easy game to platinum. though this isn't my usual type of game I saw it on sale for £2 and thought I would give it a try and after playing it I am glad I only paid a couple of pounds for it as there really isn't a lot of variety in this game and you can walk through it at an easy pace once you get used to the controls :) 

Yeah I did :D. I'm currently chipping away at Star Ocean. I might start South Park and the Stick of Truth or Operation Abyss next. Also got Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment, SAO Lost Song, Tales of Xillia, and Tales of Graces F from the Big Adventures sale. Just when the backlog was getting smaller :P.

Nice, it's good to try out new genres once in a while. I tried Zombie Driver recently, but didn't like it. 

I have only played one game on that list but you really have got to give South Park a try soon as it is absolutely hilarious and was a blast to play :D 

• Like 2