Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

Beautiful list.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21373-1384329692-27

I hope you get a proper sendoff in MGSV:TPP. I know I'm pumped as hell.

Thanks man :D I got an Ok list but there's still more room for improvement ;) And I am so ready for TPP, got it pre-ordered, made sure I had a PS4 before it came out and am ready to lock myself away from society to play what is sure to be my game of the year :D  

• Like 2

Well if you have foreseen that I will obtain the MGS4 plat then I might as well add it to the dazzling list already :P still currently on my first playthrough and only teared up at 3 different scenes so that's got to be a record for me :P Though the ending always gets me in tears as it is a perfect ending to a game :P

And damn it sir get to work on getting the platinum for Watch_Dogs so we will have a new one in common :P

Yep, why not. Just make sure to put 'IOU' somewhere in the description :P. Is it such an emotional game?

I saw a dog watching June, but first I have to do something about devil 3 and May ;).

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats razza! Welcome to the club. :pimp:

Being a huge MGS fan I couldn't think of a more worthy game for such a milestone, great job. Now to endure the long wait for The Phantom Pain...

• Like 2

FINALLY 

:platinum: # 100 

1S035136.png

Metal Gear Solid 4 

The perfect game for me to make my 100th platinum :D

Congrats on plat #100 buddy   :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  (yes there are 100 of them, feel free to count ;)).

Here's your official membership card to the 100-plat club :highfive: .

• Like 2

FINALLY 

1S035136.png

Metal Gear Solid 4 

Sorry allen I didn't even see you had commented :( thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot coming from someone who is amazing at collecting incredible platinums like you do :D

Congratulations Razza, now this is a dazzling beautiful one xD

• Like 1

Thank you everybody so much for all the congratulations on my most recent and most treasured milestone platinum :D Sorry its been a bit of a delay to reply to you all but I have been busy the past couple of days and haven't found time to thank you all for the amazing comments and support you have shown me :D

My next goal is to catch that damn Dutch Dragon :P I am coming for you Dragon-archon :P

Challenge accepted, catch me if you can. I'm like Jerry in 1:02 - 1:35 :P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6JP31gfIQ

FINALLY 

1S035136.png

Metal Gear Solid 4 

Sorry allen I didn't even see you had commented :( thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot coming from someone who is amazing at collecting incredible platinums like you do :D

Woop new plat !!! Congrats razza with your 100 plat awesome milestone to have !!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Your 100th Platinum, such an awesome one too. *Bows in Respect*

Sorry for the delayed reply I have been taking a vacation from the dazzling side of psnprofiles in celebration of conquering Metal Gear Solid 4 :P Thanks man won't be long before you reach #100 next :) 

Update: 

:platinum: # 101 + Trophy Number 5000

1Se6bd1c.png

Wolfenstein The Old Blood 

An extremely fun game though it is a bit short but that was to be expected as it is only a DLC game. Saying that there is a lot of content in this game to keep you happy and it is currently at a cheap price :) 

• Like 2

Sorry for the delayed reply I have been taking a vacation from the dazzling side of psnprofiles in celebration of conquering Metal Gear Solid 4 :P Thanks man won't be long before you reach #100 next :)

Update: 

:platinum: # 101 + Trophy Number 5000

1Se6bd1c.png

Wolfenstein The Old Blood 

An extremely fun game though it is a bit short but that was to be expected as it is only a DLC game. Saying that there is a lot of content in this game to keep you happy and it is currently at a cheap price :)

Congrats on reaching 5k trophies Razza!  :yay:

• Like 1

Congrats on reaching 5k trophies Razza!  :yay:

impressive checklist man so many great plats especially the 2010 ones (Y)

Woohoo, nice. Congrats again on the new milestone and the new plat :yay:.

Thanks guys not going to be long before I reach #200 :P 

Update yet again :P

:platinum: # 102

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare 

1S8959f0.png

A beautiful game with some really fun game play and new mechanics introduced to the series by the Exo Suits.... although Exo Survival gave me a few problems :P

• Like 2

Thanks guys not going to be long before I reach #200 :P

Update yet again :P

:platinum: # 102

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare 

1S8959f0.png

A beautiful game with some really fun game play and new mechanics introduced to the series by the Exo Suits.... although Exo Survival gave me a few problems :P

Yay, congratulations :D Now go finish up Hardline so you can join up with the BioShock group ^^