Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

I was going to like this because your my friend on this site but after seeing spongebob with a rainbow I didn't need any convincing! xD

Also, FINALLY! Someone who likes Uncharted 3 more than Uncharted 2! A lot of people tend to pick 2 over 3 because 2 had a "better story" but I found the whole Sully x Nate relationship as a more interesting story. Plus the whole better graphics and mechanics made 3 a more rounded game for me :D

Keep up the good work and don't forget to update this!

• Like 2

Very nice list, see a lot of good platinums here Razza.

Already have played it, and the trophy for 100% glitched on me twice or else I would of had that platinum as well :/

Ouch.. Hope you find the will to get back to it someday, loved the game but wouldn't fancy going for that 100% more than once.

• Like 2

Very nice list, see a lot of good platinums here Razza.

Ouch.. Hope you find the will to get back to it someday, loved the game but wouldn't fancy going for that 100% more than once.

Haha and it didn't just glitch once on me it did it twice. same issue of not loading certain missions :( but I am hoping to maybe give it one last chance after I get through the backlog of games I got at the moment :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update :)

Platinum Number 66 :platinum:

1S999c41.png

Grand Theft Auto V

Now to try and decide what to play next as I really can't pick out of playing the following games,

Tomb Raider 2013 

Tomb Raider HD Trilogy 

Remember Me 

Fallout 3

Driver: San Francisco 

Prototype 

any suggestions? 

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

:platinum: number 67 

1S6b97d2.png

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit :)

Funny note: the first time I played this was almost 2 years ago, I was extremely tired as it was 2:00am and decided it would be a great time to start playing a new game whilst being tired and also very drunk :P I shouldn't judge games when I am in that state as I thought this game was rubbish back then .... But not now :D

Edited by razza123-

Update:

:platinum: # 68 

1Sd5afdf.png

Remember Me 

This game had so much potential but just ended up being an Ok game :( I hope there is a sequel to really give this game a second chance as it had all the potential of being a great game but just felt like the story was a bit rushed :(  

• 2 weeks later...