Trackmania coming to consoles & cloud platforms (May 15, 2023)

Suminya

12 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

Do you have a tips to complete a black track in royal mode ? When i play royal, we barely have time to complete the red part. 

Practice and practice. I haven't played in two years but almost got the trophy yesterday somehow, the best maps are always the ones with tubes.

Remember that is not about the faster, but the smarter. If it's the first time you play a map, you'll probably go fast and lose time. If you go slower, it helps to watch were are you going and what's the next step. Also, always change to the next level if it's available; good teammates help a lot when you're trapped in a colour.

There will come a time when you'll play a map you're used to and it will take you one try to get to blue, and win a lot of time towards black completion.

Edited by Jeanoltt

On 16/05/2023 at 5:34 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Nah, it’s just impossible. I wasted hours to get there and still, never get enough time when reaching Black section.

I see you did it. Which map ? Is there another way to get that achievement like by obtaining a medal in practice mode ?

On 16/5/2023 at 6:34 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Nah, it’s just impossible. I wasted hours to get there and still, never get enough time when reaching Black section.

You did it! Told you it was possible?

I'm not sure how only one person unlocked the platinum but the autopop probably worked fine for them. Pretty sure you're the next..

I've been really close to that trophy, still need a bit more of time to get it. I was incredible close on Summertubes.

Edited by Jeanoltt

46 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

You did it! Told you it was possible1f605.png

Yes… ? and the best of that, I stacked the same trophy four times. I practiced maybe 4 of the maps in rotation this week, trying to manage the black section.

2 times it was a map I practiced on, and the other two somehow on maps I struggled on.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Shorah- said:

I see you did it. Which map ? Is there another way to get that achievement like by obtaining a medal in practice mode ?

The map for jumping through the finish off a ramp is where I got mine. Red and black are kind of RNG but you cruise through white/green/blue so fast that you have loads of time for it. I managed to beat black twice in one round on that map.

There’s also one for going up ramps that I came very close to beating black on multiple times and probably would’ve if I didn’t manage the jump one first.

On 16.5.2023 at 8:23 PM, Shorah- said:

Do you have a tips to complete a black track in royal mode ? When i play royal, we barely have time to complete the red part. 

I tried for hours today, the one where you just have to jump into the finish did the trick, is rather easy compared to the other maps (finished the black one 3 times in that round). Many close ones but the time you have when you get there is so short and the ghost in your face you cant turn off are very disturbing, at least for me I always play without ghost, when possible. Patients is key on most maps like this rushing only lets you make mistakes, keep calm.