Cross-Save/Progression

CaptainCobana

On 9/19/2022 at 5:42 AM, Ennlocke said:

I can unfortunately confirm that upgrading to 10 (or 3 for accessories) gives you the trophy but connecting to another console (PS5 to PS4 in my case) does not pop the trophy. So you will need to upgrade another set of items on the other console. 

Someone has mentioned that you can prepare your gear by leveling it up to 9, and then finish upgrading to 10 on a different system.

• 3 months later...

The boss fights (which unlock the trophies) take ~ 2 minutes, which means that as long as you have good enough equip, you can easily get all story missions in around 15 minutes (including the one story trophy not achieved via boss fight). That gives you 25 minutes to do everything else, which is more than possible. getting money immediately nets you the 1 million conch trophy, crafting 3 equips takes 2-3 minutes top (assuming you have enough magic / divine oil, less time if you prepare them at level 9 before starting to get trophies) ... the only thing that *might* be a hassle is the get divine drops, but if you plan ahead you can get that as part of a seasonal achievement (or currently just log on).

40 minutes to plat is very much doable if you prepare properly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excuse my english but I will use google translate for convenience. To speed up the weapon and armor upgrading to level 10, and 3 for the accessory I did this way:

- level 9 on ps4

- login on ps5

- upgrade to 10 on ps4

- immediately upgrade to 10 on ps5 will give error and log you out.

- login again on ps5 and it will give you the trophy on ps5.

- repeat for the other two trophies.

In case anyone is still unsure if they have time to plat this game and get both stacks, you still can. I had the plat on ps5 at the start of the month and bought a ps4 copy off eBay, and played it for 2.5 hours to grind out some oils and had the ps4 plat done. You don’t really need to prep for the other stack that much. 

On 2/5/2023 at 3:05 AM, PRED47OR_PL4Y85 said:

Excuse my english but I will use google translate for convenience. To speed up the weapon and armor upgrading to level 10, and 3 for the accessory I did this way:

- level 9 on ps4

- login on ps5

- upgrade to 10 on ps4

- immediately upgrade to 10 on ps5 will give error and log you out.

- login again on ps5 and it will give you the trophy on ps5.

- repeat for the other two trophies.

i don't understand so you had 2 copies of the game? 1 for ps5 and the other for ps4? and you logged in both at the same time?

On 10/2/2023 at 7:48 PM, Roxas-blaziken said:

In case anyone is still unsure if they have time to plat this game and get both stacks, you still can. I had the plat on ps5 at the start of the month and bought a ps4 copy off eBay, and played it for 2.5 hours to grind out some oils and had the ps4 plat done. You don’t really need to prep for the other stack that much. 

Hey bro! Im doing ps4  version rn. How u did these trophies:

Hitting 'Em Where It hurts

Knowledge of the Ancient Ones

I have already done Palace of Web and any of these 2 popped..

Any tips?

Thanks!!

4 ore fa, alexhardstyle ha scritto:

Ehi fratello! Sto facendo la versione ps4 rn. Come hai fatto questi trofei:

Colpirli dove fa maschio

Conoscenza degli Antichi

Ho già fatto Palace of Web e uno di questi 2 è spuntato..

Qualche consiglio?

Grazie!!

the first one should come naturally, strange you haven't already unlocked it, you've basically finished the game.  Use aim lock when fighting, try bows.  The second you can buy a blueprint from the in game shop with your coins.

Edited by PRED47OR_PL4Y85

On 2/16/2023 at 9:11 AM, alexhardstyle said:

Hey bro! Im doing ps4  version rn. How u did these trophies:

Hitting 'Em Where It hurts

Knowledge of the Ancient Ones

I have already done Palace of Web and any of these 2 popped..

Any tips?

Thanks!!

Yep, basically as the other guy said. Buy a blueprint. Or beat a skirmish you haven’t done yet since they all seem to award a blueprint as a first time reward.