trophy Thoughts?

It’s been a while since I played the original but the list looks like just a simplified version of that. Nothing was hard from what I remember. Well it depends if you use a guide or not for solving puzzles and missables, but it’s better to try to figure them out on your own first as it’s a very short game to clean up later.

They might as well could have just copied the original list (combine them as they were episodic) and add a plat.

Kind of disappointing but I guess some people will be happy with all the golds. Ditto for the other game.

• Like 1

The lists for these games are from a long time ago when the games were brought to Xbox Live Arcade on the Xbox 360. Back then the games on Xbox Live Arcade  would only have 12 trophies worth 200 points. The games are fun, I wish there were more than just golds, but I might get around to replaying them at some point.

Edited by duboiszack

On 9/13/2022 at 8:50 PM, Shadows_Revenge said:

This was on the store yesterday and nearly purchased after receiving a notification from my wishlist. Now it's been removed and added for 29th with the other one. I didn't realise they'd mixed the date up at the time, wish I'd bought it ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

Was wondering why I couldn't buy the game last night. It was in the "New Games" of the PSN Store but then instead of a price it said "Just Announced." Was totally ready to grab it and jump back into the world of Sam & Max! Either way will pick it up when it drops, used to love the old DOS-era one.

• 4 weeks later...