CFW users on PS3 leaderboards is getting worse (No response from CRT)

GUDGER666

1 minute ago, ChibsSoA said:

Looks like they got someone 2 weeks before for this same trophy. That tells me they just have a lot of work and your reports are somewhere in the backlog, bc it's clearly not them feeling it's unjustified in terms of a complaint. The problem is they should be banning these people bc I imagine if they don't, they will just get more reports for OTHER games they cheated, making their cheating queues to look through so much worse as that goes for any cheaters on here. Instead it seems they let people stay and just ban them off leaderboards (based on that post). That might be a huge bottleneck issue that should be considered.

I never reported any of those profiles in FIFA 09, as I don't have FIFA 09. PSNP should just enter a script in certain games on this site, which would automatically remove a person from the leaderboard in games, which people have obtained online trophies after server shutdown such as Motorstorm: Pacific Rift. A script should also be implemented in NBA 2K10, which usually has several CFW platinum achievers on the leaderboard, even though the platinum for that game as always been impossible to achieve due to a glitched trophy.

18 minutes ago, x7251 said:

Last month on 9/15/2022, I showed that 23 people have gotten Real world winner trophy in FIFA 09 after June 3, 2009, which is impossible as the trophy was only obtainable from March 19, 2009 to June 3, 2009. It has gotten worse since then, as now 27 people are on the leaderboards that have obtained Real world winner after June 3, 2009. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/72-fifa-09/46-real-world-winner

Not good. The way this is dealt with has no constancy, i reported some months ago that never got removed, some have been on the top 50 leaderboard for weeks. Yet I've reported people a few months ago that took just a few days to be removed, and this week 2 people have been removed almost instantly. Nothing makes sense. ?

3 hours ago, x7251 said:

Last month on 9/15/2022, I showed that 23 people have gotten Real world winner trophy in FIFA 09 after June 3, 2009, which is impossible as the trophy was only obtainable from March 19, 2009 to June 3, 2009. It has gotten worse since then, as now 27 people are on the leaderboards that have obtained Real world winner after June 3, 2009. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/72-fifa-09/46-real-world-winner

That is nothing compared to GTA 5 run like the wind on the PS3 which has been almost a year with people on the leaderboards. Obviously this isn't a top priority, but makes you wonder if or even when this list will even be cleaned up.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/42-run-like-the-wind

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
  • Like 1

Why not just have weekly leaderboards that reset? It can be in different categories, like shooters or RPG or what not.

If site users are concerned about CFW, it may become obvious who is using it through such a system.

Using weekly leaderboards, you could potentially begin an automation process because it’d scan 50 people for the week versus the daily thousands, which would be chaos for everyone involved. Scanning a small sample once a week could prove the benefits and constraints of such a system, then CRT can report back to us whether it’s worth it.

My personal thoughts on the overall leaderboard is that I don’t know why anyone cares. But one thing I do find a bit boring is that I’m always gonna see the same people on top. I applaud their successes — but maybe I wanna see different usernames on top too. So my real reason for justifying a weekly leaderboard is that I’d like to see different people with that competitive spirit on top, especially for games that take multiple hours to complete. That will set it apart and that’s the leaderboard that would be fun to watch/discuss.

7 minutes ago, Mina said:

Why not just have weekly leaderboards that reset? It can be in different categories, like shooters or RPG or what not

Because the owner of the site has pretty much long abandoned it. Since i joined this site the only new thing I've seen is the level cap increasing. 

@MMDE are these users ever going to removed? I've messaged another CRT a while ago but nothing happened, I've asked here multiple times but nothings happening,  i just tried messaging you but it says i can't. 

No member of the CRT seems to have even taken notice of this thread. Just asking for any input from you guys please. 

Edited by GUDGER666

2 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

@MMDE are these users ever going to removed? I've messaged another CRT a while ago but nothing happened, I've asked here multiple times but nothings happening,  i just tried messaging you but it says i can't. 

No member of the CRT seems to have even taken notice of this thread. Just asking for any input from you guys please. 

Considering I have made reports in the past week or so, I have seen those users removed with no respective dispute. They definitely are removing them, some reports require investigation before them being approved and removed.

Edited by TriadThunder-X

17 minutes ago, TriadThunder-X said:

Considering I have made reports in the past week or so, I have seen those users removed with no respective dispute. They definitely are removing them, some reports require investigation before them being approved and removed.

Exactly, I reported someone earlier who has now been removed. Which is why i don't understand why those that have been on the leaderboard for weeks/months are still there. The guy at the top has 4273 hacked games. Not a single member of the CRT are saying anything when asked about it, is that not very suspicious? I'm starting to think the CRT are taking bribes lol. 

Edited by GUDGER666