What movies are you looking forward to in 2014?

Wolvie_181

I wouldn't mind seeing the new X-Men movie, doesn't it have something to do with time travel or something? & I didn't even know about the new Godzilla movie.

Oh, & the new Spider-Man one too.

Yep.

It's based on X-Men storyline "Days of Future Past"

Instead of Kitty Pryde going back to the past,it's Wolverine (makes sense because Pryde wasn't born in the 70's in the movie universe)

Awesome thread topic! :) Here is my list:

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes [First one was fantastic]

Edge of Tomorrow [Mech suits with elements of time travel - nice!]

How to Train Your Dragon 2 [i went to see the first one like, 8 times at the cinema]

Expendables 3 [needs no explanation]

300:Rise of an Empire [unsure of this one - the original was great]

Transcendence [unique looking AI movie with Johnny Depp]

Interstellar [Next movie from the guys that did Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises and Inception]

Guardians of the Galaxy [This looks great, they went the comedic route which seems to really work]

Captain America: Winter Soldier [What more can you say - this is cap we are talking about!]

X-MEN:Days of Future Past [Looking awesome because Patrick Stewart]

Maleficent [it seems that Disney is re-imagining it's villains now so that they get their own origin stories - looks really interesting]

The Hobbit: There and Back Again [i'm not enjoying these as much as the Fellowship trilogy, but great all the same]

Jupiter Ascending [The next movie from the guys (or guy and girl now) that brought us the Matrix movies]

The Amazing Spiderman 2 [Worth it literally for Electro - really love the re-imagining of this villain]

Godzilla [based on the amazingly put together trailer - this looks all kinds of awesome]

22 Jump Street [sequel to one of my favourite comedies ever]

• Like 1

Awesome thread topic! :) Here is my list:

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes [First one was fantastic]

Edge of Tomorrow [Mech suits with elements of time travel - nice!]

How to Train Your Dragon 2 [i went to see the first one like, 8 times at the cinema]

Expendables 3 [needs no explanation]

300:Rise of an Empire [unsure of this one - the original was great]

Transcendence [unique looking AI movie with Johnny Depp]

Interstellar [Next movie from the guys that did Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises and Inception]

Guardians of the Galaxy [This looks great, they went the comedic route which seems to really work]

Captain America: Winter Soldier [What more can you say - this is cap we are talking about!]

X-MEN:Days of Future Past [Looking awesome because Patrick Stewart]

Maleficent [it seems that Disney is re-imagining it's villains now so that they get their own origin stories - looks really interesting]

The Hobbit: There and Back Again [i'm not enjoying these as much as the Fellowship trilogy, but great all the same]

Jupiter Ascending [The next movie from the guys (or guy and girl now) that brought us the Matrix movies]

The Amazing Spiderman 2 [Worth it literally for Electro - really love the re-imagining of this villain]

Godzilla [based on the amazingly put together trailer - this looks all kinds of awesome]

22 Jump Street [sequel to one of my favourite comedies ever]

Thanks ^_^

Wow,looks like you're going to the movies a lot this year xD

I have a lot. Working at a cinema means I see lots of movie advertising.

At the top of that list is RIO 2. In case my avatar didn't give it away, I loved Rio, and have been looking forward to the sequel for well over 2 years.

Then there are all the others.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (loved the first one)

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (it's Marvel)

The Hobbit: There and Back Again (Conclusion of the trilogy)

Planes: Fire and Rescue (I know it won't be as good as the first, but I'd like to see it all the same)

Godzilla (love a good disaster movie)

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Only recently saw First Class, but that, and the credits scene of Wolverine, have got me intrigued)

Guardians of the Galaxy (it's Marvel)

Non Stop (Liam Neeson and a Plane hijack? Yes please)

Need For Speed (from the trailers, it actually looks pretty decent. We'll see. Fingers crossed)

All marvel movies

:lol:

Hey,I saw Man of Steel last year.

It was my #1 movie of 2013.

I have a lot. Working at a cinema means I see lots of movie advertising.

At the top of that list is RIO 2. In case my avatar didn't give it away, I loved Rio, and have been looking forward to the sequel for well over 2 years.

Then there are all the others.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (loved the first one)

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (it's Marvel)

The Hobbit: There and Back Again (Conclusion of the trilogy)

Planes: Fire and Rescue (I know it won't be as good as the first, but I'd like to see it all the same)

Godzilla (love a good disaster movie)

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Only recently saw First Class, but that, and the credits scene of Wolverine, have got me intrigued)

Guardians of the Galaxy (it's Marvel)

Non Stop (Liam Neeson and a Plane hijack? Yes please)

Need For Speed (from the trailers, it actually looks pretty decent. We'll see. Fingers crossed)

Must be cool to work at a movie cinema.

• Like 1

Edge of Tomorrow(Tom Cruise, sci-fi, say no more)

Neighbors(comedy, Seth Rogen, Zack Efron, college parties)

300 rise of an empire(swords and wars)

22 Jump Street(first one was hilarious)

Transformers Age of Extinction(Mark Whalberg, enough said)

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes(Didn't really like the first one, but this one has promise with the setting)

Hercules(The Rock, say no more)

Guardians of the Galaxy(nothing needs to be said)

Fifty Shades of Grey(not serious)

The Loft(married guys get their own loft to have affairs in, one of the girls ends up getting killed)

Godzilla(the world goes down the crapper due to a giant lizard, what's not to like?

The Maze Runner(awesome actor Dylan O' Brien is it)

Interstellar(MathewW MCconaughey, new movie from the guys that brought us greats like Inception, The dark Knight)

Fury(War movie, Bradd Pitt,

The Hunger Games Mockingjay: Part 1(It's the Hunger Games, come on. Catching fire was awesome

Dumb and Dumber to(Jim Carrey, first movie was hilarious, what was all that one in a million talk?)

Transendence(Johnny Depp, enoughsaid)

Brick Mansions(Paul Walker in something that isn't a popcorn flick like the Fast movies)

Edited by drummerklg