Boosting possible?

VoidVictorious

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How lobby works in this game? Can 4 players search a public match together? If so, then maybe if we turn off crossplay and search at the same time as the guy who is the demon we could matchmake?

Matchmaking is terrible, either someone from your team disconnects or doesn't know what he's doing. We've all been there tho. It is a fun game and I will try to get as much as I can by playing for fun. But I have a feeling I'll have to at least make a co-op session to try and get the most troublesome trophies done.

Edit: I would advise you guys to first play as a demon first and dont forget to level it up by going into Collection -> Asymetrical. First try playing with few demon classes and you'll see which demon class suits you well. Then go and level it up often. To me winning with a demon was a lot easier than with survivor. At first I was like wtf how am I suppose to get 30 wins but once you get a hang of it and level it up it gets a lot easier. In a match try to level it up asap by doing all the traps you find on the way to Dagger and Books locations to also set the traps there. If survivors start using the car or appear near you go find them and annoy them and keep seting traps to level up for the final wave. And don't give up early on cause the final wave is the most important. I won a lot of the matches in final wave. 

And I only used one demon class and leveled that up. I used my other XP points to level up survivor characters. Level up completely at least one character from each group (leader, support, hunter). I used Cheryl for support, she is very important as she can heal others and carry a lot of Colas to drop them for other players when needed. Hunter is good for picking up strong shooting weapons and use them to farm legendary kills and in fights and against bosses. Also a warriror with some beneficial skills against boss fights is amazing.

Edited by elisir1986
Added some more tips.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

not dead at all, just play, there is nothing hard......why even bother with a 100% pvp game if you're just going to boost it all?  sounds super fun :/

I do however admit that the trophies for playing with certain characters in your group are a pain in the ass with randoms, but they do happen eventually

Edited by DerelictSoul
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

Not dead at all.

Don't get discouraged....game is super duper fun. Especially playing as demon (i love terrorizing survivors1f60d.png) and survivor requires co-ordination and team efforts.

Better than DBD and Friday the 13th by a looong shot.

I don't think you need boosting at all, all trophies comes naturally on your way to user level 50 playing legit. 

Good luck 1f44d.png

What about the character match up trophies?

5 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

What about the character match up trophies?

Just have a list somewhere in front of you of character combinations and choose the missing one. A few times I picked a rare choice character and others filled the missing combination. The way to level 50 is really kinda long so I would not worry about that trophy. I am at level 25 and got it done with randoms.

One more tip for the revives. If you are the first to revive a teammate and another player joins in on the revive it will count only for the last one as the game weirdly doesn't award the first one to press revive but the last guy. Use it to your advantage and join in when someone is already reviving a player. You are basically stealing his revive but it is what it is. ?

Edited by elisir1986
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I see a lot of people saying the game is super fun, no need to boost... but it's not the same for everyone.

I did all the trophies by playing legit, only level 50 left. But I got to admit, I played this game because the trophies looked easy enough. I hated every second of it, no fun at all, and very frustrating sometimes. So playing lots of games just for the last trophy is too much for me. Now I play with the demon and I do nothing, I'm afk and I let the survivors win (good for you if you end up with me as the demon ^^). Losing still grants me 4000xp, that's the best way I found to grind levels without having to play any more of this atrocity.
Right now I'm lv 33, so it's still a long journey, about 130 games. With a game lasting about 15-20min I'm looking at 35+ hours to get the last trophy.

If there was a way to boost I'd be very happy to do it.

• Like 4

Yes, It's hard to get 50th lvl. I think that the game is nearly dead because a most of people are playing survivors VS AI not survivors vs player. Sometimes I wait for 3-6minutes for a one game. And it's annoying when I get to the game, and some idiot is canceling the game because I didn't choose the right character or I'm not the person he is waiting for because he wants to boost the trophies with the other idiot. Despite this I like Evil Dead The Game. I have zero problems with finding the game in survivors vs AI but it's too easy to win.

Edited by NISZCZYCIELE

• 7 months later...

It's very easy to get into matches together if you have a full survivor queue and the demon searches for a match at the same time with cross-play off. Instant queues  

To boost it very efficiently and fast it would be best to have two alt accounts so only 3 people actually have to boost. we did a 4 man rotation of 5 wins for Armageddon trophy and it took quite a while for everyone to get their rounds in

• Like 1