What PS4 game have you enjoyed the most so far? Also what are you anticipating?

dinks435

So now that the PS4 has been out for 4 months, I'm interested in knowing what you guys have had the most fun playing on next gen and also what games you're looking forward to. 2014 is going to be a huge year for gaming and there are some awesome games coming out. For me personally I've got to go with 'InFamous: Second Son' and 'Outlast' :)

• Like 3

none i will change to Wii U i have enough of Sony seriously

If you really want to do that then you'll probably be able to make a good bit of money on that deal. PlayStation 4 systems are hard to come by and are more expensive than the Wii U so use that to your advantage and get a system and some games for your trade. I'd take a good look at the Wii U library though to make sure it is what you want, I enjoy my Wii U but there is no way I could have it as my main console.

On topic, I've been having a lot of fun with Rayman Legends, Battlefield 4, Resogun and Call of Duty: Ghosts. The games I'm most looking forward to are Gran Turismo (hopefully it will come out fairly soon) Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain, Destiny and Infamous: Second Son.

Parker

I liked Need for Speed Rivals and Battlefield 4 but haven't touched the latter since I platted it. The lego movie was the worst lego game for a long time IMO and was a relief that the platinum only used up 15 hours of my time...let's hope lego The Hobbit is a return to form. My next game should come today and is Thief. Game I'm looking forward to most though is Uncharted 4.

Of the games I've legitimately played I would have to say the one I enjoyed the most is Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I downloaded Outlast and picked up Thief on Tuesday but because of my work schedule I've yet to be able to delve deeper into either of them so hopefully this weekend that will change. With that in mind though I've thoroughly enjoyed what I've seen so far, especially from Thief. Honorable mentions are Contrast, Don't Starve, Blacklight: Retribution, and the FF14: A Realm Reborn Beta. Then as far as games that I'm looking forward, of the ones that I know of, I'd have to say inFAMOUS: Second Son takes first place and Watch_Dogs comes in at a close second.

assassin's creed 4: black flag. was pleasantly surprised at how much better this game was, than i anticipated... and most recently, war thunder... just can't stop playing it, online. it's addictive, and it looks FANTASTIC! oh... and most looking forward to mlb 14 the show... but disappointed it's delayed until may 1st. hoping the wait is worth it...

Edited by jim488