Need For Speed Unbound - December 2, 2022

Slava

5 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Hey, I didn't start anything, I just expressed my opinion on a videogame trailer. You're the one who commented on my opinion in a sarcastic and passive-agressive manner, without even tagging me. Kinda petty imo.

Feel free to disagree with my opinions. I would just prefer if you do it in an open and clear manner.

Ok then let's be clear. This is a racing game that didn't want to go for photorealism. You took the opportunity to dunk on Fortnite which hasn't been cool for at least two years now. Time to grow up. I don't give a shit about the game but I am tired of the people who crap all over kids for no reason.

All I said in my comment was I liked the effects and didn't know why Fortnite was being brought up in a NFS thread. You knew I was talking about your comment so I don't know what the problem is there. I wasn't even rude. You came back on a tangent again dunking on Fortnite for no reason and then said I was defending an EA game which is not even close to anything I said. Which is why I mentioned the irony of your comment saying I was twisting your words. Like I said before, good day.

Edited by Vulpine9Tails

Pre-order* Need for Speed™ Unbound Palace Edition and get 3 days early access plus exclusive Palace branded content including:

• Four stunningly intense custom rides, created in collaboration with Palace, including: 
    • Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2020
    • Volkswagen Golf GTI 1976
    • BMW M3 Evolution II E30 1988
    • Mercedes-AMG G 63 2017
  • Exclusive Palace Driving Effects to stand out from the competition in style
  • Stacked Palace Clothing Pack including 20 items for players to express their true style with:
    • 1 pair of Palace Vans Jeremy the Duck Skate Slip Ons
    • 2 caps and a beanie including the GTX 3 Racing Cap
    • 2 motorsports styled jackets including the Palace AMG Driving Jacket
    • 9 curated Palace tops including polos, tshirts, hoodies, long sleeve and shirt  
    • 5 bottoms including Palace Woodland & Desert Cargo Short as well as track shorts and a selection of joggers
  • A variety of Palace decals and ‘Palifornia’ License Plate for players to create their own Palace custom car.
  • Tri-Ferg Character Pose and Palace Banner Artwork

The Palace Edition costs $79.99/£69.99/€79,99/S$99.90 and can be pre-ordered now for PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

Hmm, if it's not boostable it may be very hard... Luckily NFS history proved almost everything can be boosted so I shouldn't worry for that.

Hopefully it will be very hard. I would like to get that platinum without everyone has it.

I don't like all these easy as hell platinums these days...

The rewarding feeling with that is completly gone.

And i think winning those lakeshore playlists would not be that hard because normaly there are many non pros these games. ?

Edited by ellileon
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...