"The Friend Zone" Trophy bugged

YesImAPwnda

On 13/10/2022 at 6:28 PM, darksoul21121 said:

How I fix this bug.

You need go to

https://account.battle.net/connections

And unlink your psn account

Then you need to create blank battle net account, and link your psn to this account. Extra mobile number needed.

After this manipulation, your friend must invite you in game and select Role queue Quick match - it's important

When match start, trophy popped

After this, you can link again your psn to main battle net account!

While this does work, thank you very much. When I’ve been getting ‘the friend zone’ trophy I’ve done what the guide said that he/she posted.  But when I’ve done this I cannot log back into my account. My phone number isn’t working apparently it isn’t a thing anymore and I don’t know my email. And want to know the only way to recover your email? By using your phone number, which mine apparently has just disappeared I’ve been trying to login for an hour and no luck. So my account is gone, I’m not blaming anyone by the way. I’m just warning people YOU COULD LOSE YOUR WHOLE ACCOUNT AND STATS AND PROGRESS IF YOU DO THIS. But thank you to the writer for helping me get the bugged trophy.

Edited by light772sandwich
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, light772sandwich said:

While this does work, thank you very much. When I’ve been getting ‘the friend zone’ trophy I’ve done what the guide said that he/she posted.  But when I’ve done this I cannot log back into my account. My phone number isn’t working apparently it isn’t a thing anymore and I don’t know my email. And want to know the only way to recover your email? By using your phone number, which mine apparently has just disappeared I’ve been trying to login for an hour and no luck. So my account is gone, I’m not blaming anyone by the way. I’m just warning people YOU COULD LOSE YOUR WHOLE ACCOUNT AND STATS AND PROGRESS IF YOU DO THIS. But thank you to the writer for helping me get the buffed trophy.

Nevermind, I’ve figured out what i did wrong. When logging in I normally use my phone number connected to the account because it’s easier, because of that I’ve forgotten my email. But when I tried to login with my phone number it obviously isn’t working because I disconnected it so I just need my email. I have no idea what it is I’ve tried everything.

On 10/25/2022 at 6:22 PM, light772sandwich said:

While this does work, thank you very much. When I’ve been getting ‘the friend zone’ trophy I’ve done what the guide said that he/she posted.  But when I’ve done this I cannot log back into my account. My phone number isn’t working apparently it isn’t a thing anymore and I don’t know my email. And want to know the only way to recover your email? By using your phone number, which mine apparently has just disappeared I’ve been trying to login for an hour and no luck. So my account is gone, I’m not blaming anyone by the way. I’m just warning people YOU COULD LOSE YOUR WHOLE ACCOUNT AND STATS AND PROGRESS IF YOU DO THIS. But thank you to the writer for helping me get the bugged trophy.

This is why I’m just going to wait for inevitable patch.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 7:28 PM, darksoul21121 said:

How I fix this bug.

You need go to

https://account.battle.net/connections

And unlink your psn account

Then you need to create blank battle net account, and link your psn to this account. Extra mobile number needed.

After this manipulation, your friend must invite you in game and select Role queue Quick match - it's important

When match start, trophy popped

After this, you can link again your psn to main battle net account!

This works like a charm, thank you! I was able to switch back to my old account without any issues at all. Also for anyone wondering, you can have crossplay on and play with your friend on PC for it to pop

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, Darthjosku said:

How the hell is this trophy still glitched?

Probably for the same reason the carreer profile stats for console players are still busted. My guess is they don't care, but worry not, everything related to the Shop and the currency works like a charm. Typical Blizzard.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Second number didn't work for us at all.

So no one go out and buy a phone. (I didn't I had my friend give me their number since they don't game lol)

The second number worked for me. I ended up just using my Mom's phone number. It's lame they haven't fixed this, but the method described in this thread does work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 6:22 PM, breakbeatkaos said:

When I go to disconnect my PSN from the Blizzard account it says there will be a 1 year cooldown before being able to connect a new PSN account. Does this mean that I can't follow the steps and reconnect my PSN back to my original Blizzard account like others have said they've done?

This warning is for new PSN accounts. You should be able to reconnect to your usual PSN account no problem once you get your trophy!

• Like 1