Achievable in 2022?

Can someone give me a breakdown of this one in present day to let me know if it is still doable and doesn't require a massive grind. Appears there is only one multiplayer trophy strictly speaking but I guess you'll need a team for the Zombies mode? Ta in advance ?

yeah it's al really doable today with no problems but you might want to check into the trophy for winning 5 multiplayer games.  It used to be glitched on their NA servers and the only way to get it was to join someone on a Japan server I think it was and win a multiplayer match to pop the trophy.  My memory is a bit hazy but it was something like that.   Other than that the zombies in this one is about average in difficulty and it's much easier with a team of 3 or 4 people.  

good luck

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

It will 100% require a little bit of grinding, at least to complete the campaign on veteran per usual, but the zombies will be your largest pain in the ass if you aren't very skilled. I had difficulty finishing it up by myself and I have been playing for years, and if you didn't know, the easter egg on ZIS is harder the more players in the match. It can be really easy if you have someone who knows what they're doing and they complete the ee and let you join the match afterward (the soul key is a physical item in the game you can pick up, even after the ee has been completed) and have them carry you through sticker pack. The one and only multiplayer trophy is, of course, the only one that's buggy, but can be obtained if you didn't get it initially after completing a multiplayer match in Asian servers I believe. Everything else is pretty straightforward and fairly easy to get if you just follow a YT guide while going for whatever you missed during the campaign but I would recommend getting zombies done first and practicing as much as you can, every match makes you a better player!

• Like 1

There's a discord server with this guy that runs matches every so often so you can pop the dominion trophy, find him and it will guarantee you the trophy. Otherwise, if you can find some people with director's cut for zombies, it will be a breeze. If you do it solo, depending on your zombies skill level, could be anywhere from a 7/10 to a 9/10. Definitely a fun game, i've platted all of the COD games on PS4 and PS5 and this was one of my favorite zombies wise.

Berzerkgod313.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

There's a discord server with this guy that runs matches every so often so you can pop the dominion trophy, find him and it will guarantee you the trophy. Otherwise, if you can find some people with director's cut for zombies, it will be a breeze. If you do it solo, depending on your zombies skill level, could be anywhere from a 7/10 to a 9/10. Definitely a fun game, i've platted all of the COD games on PS4 and PS5 and this was one of my favorite zombies wise.

Berzerkgod313.png

This ^

Been searching on and off for ages and not comfortable setting up a VPN for my PS (mainly due to not having a clue how to) but the guy in the server helped get me it last night. One game of GunGame and it popped for everyone. He usually runs sessions around 8/10pm South Africa Time (GMT+1).

4 hours ago, CptToffer said:

Thanks guys. Might add it to next years list if I can get a copy somewhere. Is the Directors cut worth getting over a vanilla version?

Directors cut is a mode in Zombies, gives you a ton of stuff to start with.  You can be invited to it and receive the same benefits.  Otherwise you have to complete the EE to unlock it.

• Like 1