All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

4 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

There's a second Boxer list but it scans as well. 1f44d.png

Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape AS seems to be in the wind still.

Thank you for the info, I'll get Boxer removed and that other stack Portal Dungeon added in a sec :).

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Hyper Gunsport released yesterday. PS5 list exists, but no PS4 list yet.

I'll bung that on the watch list in a sec :).

UPDATE:

US Navy Sea Conflict now syncs :). Also, I'm in the middle of doing my weekly mailshot to various developers and publishers so will post my list in a bit :).

EDIT: Here's the list:

Nubla (PS5)
Nubla 2 (PS5)
Ping Redux (EU) (PS5)
Rally Rock 'n Racing (PS5) - I've heard back from the devs and this list will sync on Jan 20th when the game finally releases.
Super Ping Pong Trick Shot
Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story (NA) (Vita)
9 Clues 2: The Ward (PS4)
9 Clues 2: The Ward (PS5)
3M Spain Foundation - STEM+VR (EU)
3M Spain Foundation - STEM+VR (NA)
Airport Simulator: Day And Night (EU)
Airport Simulator: Day And Night (NA)
Airport Simulator: Day And Night (JP)
Bring Them Home (NA) - This might be moving in the right direction now.
Bullet Sorrow VR

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE:

US Navy Sea Conflict now syncs :). Also, I'm in the middle of doing my weekly mailshot to various developers and publishers so will post my list in a bit :).

EDIT: Here's the list:

Nubla (PS5)
Nubla 2 (PS5)
Ping Redux (EU) (PS5)
Rally Rock 'n Racing (PS5) - I've heard back from the devs and this list will sync on Jan 20th when the game finally releases.
Super Ping Pong Trick Shot
Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story (NA) (Vita)
9 Clues 2: The Ward (PS4)
9 Clues 2: The Ward (PS5)
3M Spain Foundation - STEM+VR (EU)
3M Spain Foundation - STEM+VR (NA)
Airport Simulator: Day And Night (EU)
Airport Simulator: Day And Night (NA)
Airport Simulator: Day And Night (JP)
Bring Them Home (NA)
Bullet Sorrow VR

Hope for good results, especially from Airport + 3M.

• Like 1

Watch list (current watch should go into the full list):

Windstorm: Start of a Great Friendship (released overnight)

Trinity Trigger PS5 + PS4 (released earlier today in Japan)

Super Jumpy Ball NA (released earlier today)

...and going to be a busy day tomorrow for releases.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Watch list (current watch should go into the full list):

Windstorm: Start of a Great Friendship (released overnight)

Trinity Trigger PS5 + PS4 (released earlier today in Japan)

Super Jumpy Ball NA (released earlier today)

...and going to be a busy day tomorrow for releases.

Ok, thank you for letting me know :). I'll get this lot sorted out tomorrow, because my hands are full right now.

12 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Yes, the publishers changed and the old version (Ostwind/Eastwind/Windstorm) got patched to reflect this, the newer version is just pre-patched :)

The game has always been EU only, but now has a NA release as well. Not sure if we got a non-synching stack though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE:

I'm updating the OP with yesterday's entries but I've also removed Rally Rock 'n Racing (PS5) because the list now syncs :).

Super Jumpy Ball is likely shared, so can be removed from the list I think. Going to be blind this weekend on scans, so any of my posts should stay on watch until we get verified scans here or until the issue is resolved.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Super Jumpy Ball is likely shared, so can be removed from the list I think. Going to be blind this weekend on scans, so any of my posts should stay on watch until we get verified scans here or until the issue is resolved.

Thank you, I'll take care of this after lunch :).

I'll add a note for Frozen: Free Fall on PS3. Maybe someone will have better luck than I have to this point to get this fixed:

The problem that Frozen made it's final end of life update (making the store available offline, etc.) they used the same trophy list on the PS3 and PS4 versions. Unfortunately, the PS4 version had all the DLC trophies as Silver and the PS3 version is all Bronze. So it'll no longer sync. And since it's a PS3 game, no updates will be done in the future. However, I do believe it is savable. 

What would be needed is to back-level the PS3 version from 1.05 to 1.04 (possibly 1.03, not 100% sure on this.). That's if running the NA version. The EU version would be going from 1.04 to 1.03. So it would be something like what was done with FF15 for Comrades DLC. Then you would have to rebuild your trophy list and install the game with that back-leveled version. Once it's installed, you can update it and everything works fine. It's only a problem if you install the current version. There's just been one problem.

I can not for the life of me find that version of the game. Searching various sites for the PSN update history for Frozen only shows 1.05 and 1.00. 1.00 won't work because it doesn't have the DLC info, and thus won't install that trophy info. I found 1.02, and that didn't work either for the same reason. Maybe someone on here will have better luck finding that version. If they can, I think it would work. (and I'd be willing to test if they do.)

Think I was wordy enough, thank you kindly @HuntingFever for compiling this list !

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Throwing this up just so I don't have to keep looking it up:

Releases yet to scan today:

Frido

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap AS PS5 (likely shares with WW PS5, but JP version was linked to NA and Game Source like to do separate ports. Worth checking at least.)

Napolean Maiden Episode.1 PS4

memory PS5

Ok, I'll get these added after tea :).