All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

52 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

If they say it's good, then the regions may just be combined oddly. I should've written down what I saw previous, but don't have it up now.

Ok, thank you for ketting me know, I'll get back to the devs in a bit :).

29 minutes ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

Could the publishing issue be the reason noone has gotten the platinum to Smash Hit Plunder?

I have gotten a list from a dev of the items to collect for the trophy 

The Indiana Collector

But it has not popped, double triple checked and nothing... 

So perhaps this could be a fix? Thoughts?

I think you have the wrong thread, this is for games with non-syncing trophies - not games with glitched trophies.

15 minutes ago, MasterDesmonds said:

Kung Fury Street Rage - Ultimate Edition 
Released ( 15-03-23 ) 

Trophies seem to only appear while not connected to the internet. But don’t synch or appear while connected to psn.

Does the new ultimate edition have a plat?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MasterDesmonds said:

Yes 28 trophies in total. Nice list also too. I really wanna play the game but waiting for the servers synch up first before I start playing. Do you know how long does takes to resolve.

It can take anywhere from a few hours, to several days, weeks, months, years or even never for a game to sync, depending how much the devs care about fixing the problem :(. I'll put this on the Watch list in a bit, then email the devs on Monday if nothing changes.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It can take anywhere from a few hours, to several days, weeks, months, years or even never for a game to sync, depending how much the devs care about fixing the problem :(. I'll put this on the Watch list in a bit, then email the devs on Monday if nothing changes.

Just emailed the devs myself hopefully they fix this issue.

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Limited Run Games are doing a physical this friday, which is usually a spanner in the works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

Limited Run Games are doing a physical this Friday, which is usually a spanner in the works.

Ugh, I hate dealing with those guys :(.

2 minutes ago, MasterDesmonds said:

Perfect! Holding off playing it cause I don’t want my trophies to have missing stamps if I play offline. 

That won't happen if you've synced your console to PSN at least once in the last week and its CMOS battery is in good health.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Chenso Club released PS5 lists for NA and EU, but nothing from Beep Japan yet. Looks like Curve Games is listed as the western publishers now, just as a note of interest.

Went to look at Windstorm and got your confirmation that it's shared with Windstorm - The Game. That one can be pulled off the list.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Chenso Club released PS5 lists for NA and EU, but nothing from Beep Japan yet. Looks like Curve Games is listed as the western publishers now, just as a note of interest.

Went to look at Windstorm and got your confirmation that it's shared with Windstorm - The Game. That one can be pulled off the list.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll take care of this ASAP :).

It may be that it will be uploaded at a later time, but the European version of The Legend of Heroes: Trails To Azure (PS4) came out to day, and the list isn't here. Normally both EU and US version of NISA/Falcom lists get uploaded at/around the same time but this time it didn't. The US version released last tuesday (on their release date) but the EU version didn't. 

Edited by Biertje373

Just now, Biertje373 said:

It may be that it will be uploaded at a later time, but the European version of The Legend of Heroes: Trails To Azure came out to day, and the list isn't here. Normally both EU and US version of NISA/Falcom lists get uploaded at/around the same time but this time it didn't. The US version released last tuesday (on their release date) but the EU version didn't. 

Unfortunately, the EU versions of a lot of games get shafted when it comes to the trophy list being uploaded on time :(. I'll get this added to the watch list in a sec, thank you for letting me know :).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Unfortunately, the EU versions of a lot of games get shafted when it comes to the trophy list being uploaded on time :(. I'll get this added to the watch list in a sec, thank you for letting me know :).

Thank you for adding it to the list :)

1 hour ago, Biertje373 said:

It may be that it will be uploaded at a later time, but the European version of The Legend of Heroes: Trails To Azure (PS4) came out to day, and the list isn't here. Normally both EU and US version of NISA/Falcom lists get uploaded at/around the same time but this time it didn't. The US version released last tuesday (on their release date) but the EU version didn't. 

Update, they just released the list.

2 hours ago, MasterDesmonds said:

Kung Fury Street Rage Ultimate Edition.

Released 15-3-23

Still not updated to PSN servers with the trophy list. I don’t think they will now especially with the physical release being today. :( 

The physical 'pre-order' is up today, and as it's LRG you have to give them at least another 8-9 months

4 hours ago, Biertje373 said:

Update, they just released the list.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll remove it in a sec :).

2 hours ago, MasterDesmonds said:

Kung Fury Street Rage Ultimate Edition.

Released 15-3-23

Still not updated to PSN servers with the trophy list. I don’t think they will now especially with the physical release being today. :( 

I'll move it to the list proper on Monday and make it part of my weekly mailshot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MasterDesmonds said:

Would I be eligible for a refund due to this game not including trophy support while it’s actually mandatory to have trophies?

LRG hate giving out refunds so good luck trying to get your money back. Also, this does have trophies, they just don't sync yet.