All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

The Ocean Media games can come off the Watch List:

- First Time in Rome

- I Love Finding MORE Cats Collector's Edition

- I Love Finding Critters Collector's Edition

- Match Ventures

Runefall 2: Collector's Edition

EDIT: Succubus (2 versions) scanned in as well.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

The Ocean Media games can come off the Watch List:

- First Time in Rome

- I Love Finding MORE Cats Collector's Edition

- I Love Finding Critters Collector's Edition

- Match Ventures

Runefall 2: Collector's Edition

EDIT: Succubus (2 versions) scanned in as well.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll remove these in a bit :).

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Which region and platform is this for, plus are you using a digital or retail copy? I ask, because, AFAIK, all stacks have been released and do sync 1f914.png.

I am playing from EU (even though Norway is not an EU member), but I guess I should get the WW list if any, since there is that plus AS.

I have taken several of the trophies, but this is the third day it won't sync (NP-32136-5).

35 minutes ago, ReidarS said:

I am playing from EU (even though Norway is not an EU member), but I guess I should get the WW list if any, since there is that plus AS.

I have taken several of the trophies, but this is the third day it won't sync (NP-32136-5).

That's weird, this doesn't have any separate EU and NA stacks which I'm aware of ?. Pinging the experts:

@Shadow_Kisuragi, @PlatinumTrophy, @BlindMango and @ArmoredSnowman, can you any of you guys shed some light on this?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

That's weird, this doesn't have any separate EU and NA stacks which I'm aware of 1f914.png. Pinging the experts:

@Shadow_Kisuragi, @PlatinumTrophy, @BlindMango and @ArmoredSnowman, can you any of you guys shed some light on this?

Looking at these lists, it appears that the PS5 lists are just two: WW (Worldwide) and AS. However it appears that for PS4 there's of course the AS list but the other PS4 list (this one) has a high chance of being the NA list as there are almost no EU players attached to it, meaning the EU PS4 list may not be syncing :hmm: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Looking at these lists, it appears that the PS5 lists are just two: WW (Worldwide) and AS. However it appears that for PS4 there's of course the AS list but the other PS4 list (this one) has a high chance of being the NA list as there are almost no EU players attached to it, meaning the EU PS4 list may not be syncing :hmm: 

Thank you for your insight :).

• Like 1

I guess the good times are over for good when it comes to smooth syncing after five months of no major syncing problems.

Last one for me was Shred Remastered, in which I took some trophies mid July with the trophy list showing up in late November.

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That's weird, this doesn't have any separate EU and NA stacks which I'm aware of 1f914.png. Pinging the experts:

Can confirm that the EU list is a separate list and is unsyncable

also while im at it, the house of the dead ps5 has no other stacks so that can be removed

I also checked chenso club JP, it is shared with the NA stack

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Can confirm that the EU list is a separate list and is unsyncable

also while im at it, the house of the dead ps5 has no other stacks so that can be removed

I also checked chenso club JP, it is shared with the NA stack

Thank you for the extra confirmation, I'll take care of these in a bit :).

• Like 1

Here is the full list of every game I've sent messages out about today :):

Blind Fate: Edo no Yami (JP) - Fixed!!!
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 - Today's email is my final attempt to get this list to sync, then I'll be shelving any future contact attempts unless new info appears.
Draw a Stickman: Epic 3
Galaxy Tales: Story of Rapunzel
Innocence Island
OctaFight (JP) - The devs are making positive noises about this. @hiryu is helping with this one.
Pachi Pachi 2 On a Roll (EU) - Fixed!!!
Retro Machina (JP)
Unheard: Voices of Crime Edition - The publishers have disowned all responsibility for this mess :(.

Twitter:

@grifteskymfning here are your Twitter contacts for the week :):

Galaxy Tales: Story of Rapunzel = https://twitter.com/IKINAGAMES

HeadCount VR = https://twitter.com/monochromellc?lang=en
Innocence Island = https://twitter.com/hello_from_rnc
OctaFight (JP) = https://twitter.com/PixelAlmost - https://twitter.com/SilesiaGames
Retro Machina (JP) = https://twitter.com/RetroMachina - https://twitter.com/NatsumeAtariPub
Unheard: Voices of Crime Edition = https://twitter.com/NEXTStudios - https://twitter.com/505_Games

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

On 29/03/2023 at 0:21 PM, PlatinumTrophy said:

Japanese Octafight is unsyncable.

Ghislain Avrillon publisher, March 24 2023 release

Ghislain Avrillon

GGhislain Avrillon
hislain Avrillon

Japanese RetroMachina is unsyncable. 

Seems like this game has been delisted since release 

Crown of Wu is syncable now, all regions share one list

I've heard back from the OctaFight devs but they reckon the JP version is a shared list with another region:

I didn't see anything unpublished on it. Are you using a japanese account?
We don't share the same Trophy Service IDs across the different regions on the game, so I guess it might be because of this.
Also are you testing this on PS4, PS5 or on the mobile app?

1 hour ago, ReidarS said:

@HuntingFever The Pachi Pachi 2 on a roll list showed up for me today, under the same name as the first game (missing the 2). And showes as Unknown (30223) here on psnprofiles.

It has finished scanning into the site so now shows up normally but I'd love to know if the Plat is obtainable in this version or if it's still knackered like the US release is.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

17 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've heard back from the OctaFight devs but they reckon the JP version is a shared list with another region:

Im away from home for the week so I can't re-check but I can at the very least say that the trophy list inside the japanese version was unsyncable

15 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It has finished scanning into the site so now shows up normally but I'd love to know if the Plat is obtainable in this version or if it's still knackered like the US release is.

Judging by the global earn rates, seems the trophy is still bugged.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

I'm away from home for the week so I can't re-check but I can at the very least say that the trophy list inside the japanese version was unsyncable

Judging by the global earn rates, seems the trophy is still bugged.

Thanks for the info but just to answer the OctaFight dev's other question so I can give them as complete a picture as possible "Also are you testing this on PS4, PS5 or on the mobile app?" :). I'll submit a PSNP+ report for Pachi Pachi 2 in a bit :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

@HuntingFever Why, hello there OctaFight trophy list...
Looks like it's syncing now.

Nice, the devs must have taken another look at the code and realised something was wrong, before I could contact them again that or @hiryu's PM got through to the right people at the publishers) :). Thank you for letting me know, I'll get this removed in a bit :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

11 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Nice, the devs must have taken another look at the code and realised something was wrong, before I could contact them again that or @hiryu's PM got through to the right people at the publishers) :). Thank you for letting me know, I'll get this removed in a bit :).

It went to the devs, as mentioned publisher did not release the PS version.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Great, that means every site I looked at, had the wrong publisher info 1f621.png.

Silesia Games is a publisher of the Switch port. It seems this is split as the current movie/series market where VOD rights are in company A, TV release in company B, Blu-Ray/DVD in company C, etc.

Luckily folk from Silesia games @Leesider is helpful and forwarded my inquiry to the proper team since it already syncs :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Did it? Ghislain is listed as the publisher for the JP content on the PlayStation Store. Means whomever put up the info on the Store is wrong.

I was under the impression that was a "Trading As" title, because a couple of sites I looked at, said both them and Silesia Games were one and the same or at the very least implied it ?.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I was under the impression that was a "Trading As" title, because a couple of sites I looked at, said both them and Silesia Games were one and the same or at the very least implied it ?.

Silesia is separate, but appears that Pixel Perfect did a DBA with Ghislain's name on PSN. It's self-published on both Xbox and PSN, but only PSN had the DBA. Cheeky. Adjusted it on TT now.

Personal blog: http://mocworld.blogspot.com/2020/02/octafight.html

Note about self-publishing it: 

In actual news, GrimGrimore OnceMore PS5 does not appear to be syncing.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1