Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This is a known bug caused by PSN bugging out at the exact moment you updated your profile here so just give it a few hours, then earn and sync another trophy before reupdating your profile :).

Thank you very much, lets hope this works😅.

2 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

I just updated my profile, and now I only can see my PS5 games, PS4, PS3 and Vita says that are hidden, I didn't hide any trophy, what's happens and how can I solve it?

That's a known bug caused by PSN taking a dump at the exact moment you updated your profile here but it will go away by itself after a few hours once you earn and sync another trophy, then reupdate your profile :).

12 minutes ago, Ohrlaiser said:

The blue H on your profile says you have 65 Hidden trophies on your profile. Check the instructions in the first post of this thread and you can post any updates or questions here. 

• Like 2

It says you've hidden 30 000-or-so trophies, so that's your problem.

Check if they're hidden on your system, then unhide and earn another trophy then update your profile here. If they're not hidden, maybe it can be nudged if you hide them, earn another, update here, unhide, earn another, update here.

I know I've seen this happen before, and I think people has been able to fix it with something like that.

51 minutes ago, DAS2in1 said:

My PSN profile shows only PS5 games. Is it happening to others on the site?

It’s a very common thing to happen to PS5 owners. Do nothing but wait, eventually they’ll all show back up. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chances are, at some point you have hidden the trophies on your profile. On your PlayStation go to your trophies in your profile, click the options button, click privacy settings, click hidden games, click hide your games from other players. Now check to see if you have turned on the button for those two games you mentioned. Uncheck it if it's on. Now go pop a trophy in another game and update your account on this website. It should show up.

• Like 1