Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

1 hour ago, zalcarezio said:

i am thinking to join on february backlog challenge but i am watching my trophielist to see wich games i will do for the february backlog challenge i only completed 1 game of the 5 games i have put my list for the winter backlog challenge so i hope i can do a other game before this winter backlog challenge ends 

Yeah, I am on board here. Spring Backlog 2023's thread is probably up now so I need to get started sifting through the trash I have to see if anything is worth playing for the event. xD (I still have four RPGs I played for KYC2022 so one of them is a possibility. Probably will transfer World of Final Fantasy there because I can't finish it in one and a half months, that game is insanely long. Not trying to cop out but just saying that JRPGs for me take at least twice as long as LEGO Star Wars did to platinum due to me preferring to overlevel.)

34 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Yeah, I am on board here. Spring Backlog 2023's thread is probably up now so I need to get started sifting through the trash I have to see if anything is worth playing for the event. xD (I still have four RPGs I played for KYC2022 so one of them is a possibility. Probably will transfer World of Final Fantasy there because I can't finish it in one and a half months, that game is insanely long. Not trying to cop out but just saying that JRPGs for me take at least twice as long as LEGO Star Wars did to platinum due to me preferring to overlevel.)

Good luck i dont know it yet i probably not going to join the next backlog event i do attack on completion and that is enough for me but now i look at my trophielist and i got 298 games but with 1 game at a time then i should be able to do my backlog without much trouble i did final fantasy type 0hd about 20 hours and it was a game that need 40 hours i did 1 playtrough with the trophie guide i have followed my next one wil be either horizon zero dawn complete edition ore detroit become human 

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Update #18

1. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana:  0% -> 2% -> 8% -> 51% -> 95% -> 100%
  2. Doki Doki Literature Club Plus (PS5): https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13292-doki-doki-literature-club-plus 0%
  3. Crystar: 0% -> 29% -> 50% -> 82% -> 100% :platinum:
  4. Tales of Arise: 0% -> 4% -> 8% -> 14% -> 17% -> 27% -> 52% -> 100% :platinum:
  5. Moons of Madness: 0% -> 48% -> 100% :platinum:
  6. Crystal Defenders: 0% -> 35% -> 80% -> 100% :platinum:

Swaps used: 0/3

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana: Got the platinum trophy after completing the true ending on Nightmare difficulty. I don't like unskippable cutscenes. Not all of them are, but enough for me to notice it and find it annoying. This is my 8th playthrough of the game across all version I played and I just experienced the story on my 7th playthrough, really didn't need to see these scenes again only a few days after my previous playthrough. But it's done now.

I'll probably take a break or take it slow for the rest of the week (or at least for a day or two) and spend time on my other hobbies instead. Then I'll start DDLC+ and will get it done this month.

star-wars-revenge-of-sith.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

Just a little update because I've been forgetting:

1. New Tales From the Borderlands - 2611.png

2. God of War Ragnarok - 2611.png

3. TLOU Part 1 - 2611.png

4. A Plague Tale Requiem - 2611.png

5. Gris -  2611.png

6. Goat Simulator 3 - 2611.png

7. Final Fantasy VII Remake - 28% -> 34%

8. Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga - 11%

9. Biomutant - 2611.png

10. Sonic Frontiers - 0% -> 27%

Started Sonic Frontiers. It's about as meh as I was expecting. The little minigames are alright. Overall I don't get the point of it but my bf has been enjoying it. I've been mostly ignoring my other games and I actually started my entire unplayed backlog so everything is loaded onto my trophy list. This has been something I've been wanting to do for a while and I finally did it. Whether or not I start swapping some games in remains to be seen.  

Don't swap out LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga!!! I can assure you that while level challenges and collectibles are tough, it's possible to do it. I already proved that. Also, it's a fun nod of the Star Wars series. If you need help with collectibles, I know a happy guy who has made guides for getting 100% in every planet and Free Play mode. Check out HappyThumbsGaming, he's helped me get through all of the LEGO games like Harry Potter and Jurassic Park. ;)

URL:

• Like 4