November Update fixes the challenges & collectibles bug

samy002

49 minutes ago, RoaringMdog18 said:

They havent been shut down.

They may not be shutdown in the traditional sense but they may as well be, because now they take orders from Gearbox (who have also fallen far from grace in recent years) so this is nothing more than a sideways promotion by the Embracer Group so they can offload them and let someone else deal with the fallout from this game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 2:57 PM, obicolkenobi said:

Unfortunately the update didn’t fix the “Wing It” Challenge for me. I met the requirements for the “Bounce Boost” a couple of times and still nothing. My “Wingsuit Launch of Vehicles” is still showing zero as well. 

Same here!!!! Not going to go tru the game again just to get this challenge. No matter how many times I try the wingsuit boost off a car counter stays at zero 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 7:56 AM, HuntingFever said:

They may not be shutdown in the traditional sense but they may as well be, because now they take orders from Gearbox (who have also fallen far from grace in recent years) so this is nothing more than a sideways promotion by the Embracer Group so they can offload them and let someone else deal with the fallout from this game.

I'd hardly say they've fallen from grace. They've been releasing good games and bad games, just as they always have been, all the way back with Opposing Force and Blue Shit Shift. Both Borderlands 3 and Wonderlands were hits.

If anything Gearbox has been moving up in the world given that they've started publishing their own games and others'.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My "Wing It" challenge says I only need to do 4 consecutive bounces in 30 seconds but it really doesn't matter because it isn't tracking at all. I've done so, so many bounces...

My car launches are still at zero as well. Fuck me. 

Edit: I read on Reddit that you can revert back to a pre-patched version of the game (on disc) and the Wing It challenge would track properly and it worked for me. You need to redownload the entire game and just pause the update file. Your save will work with the unpatched version but you need the whole game installed. 

Edited by yowzagabowza

• 4 weeks later...

Pre-patched disc version is how i ended up getting wing it.  As mentioned save game works for both versions - however a couple of other trophy glitches occurred.  When i fast travelled in the pre patched version the 10 area trophy popped (ive completed 8) and after updating the game to continue the 15 area trophy popped when i loaded the game.

EDIT:  Be careful with those as it did cause many other things to break... in progress trophues llike vehicle ability unlocks didnt work and max wallet was $6000 instead of $10m

Edited by paulcoe

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Nameless600 said:

Soooo, we all fixed up with the new update, anyone test

Wing It challenge is still bugged on my first save, not sure if the update makes it less likely to bug in the first place but it doesn't fix anything retroactively

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 4:04 PM, danc said:

Wing It challenge is still bugged on my first save, not sure if the update makes it less likely to bug in the first place but it doesn't fix anything retroactively

Bugged for me as well. I ended up going back on a 2nd save and doing it.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of doing the same. It requires criminal venture lvl 4. Which requires you to complete

4 full venture areas

build ~10 total buildings

buy at least 2 of the $400,000 buildings, which will take a bit of grinding to get.

Good luck anyone