SERVER REVIVAL BY XLINK KAI

Alice_VektorKZ

.There is a document that I always check to know the possibility of reconnecting the servers of those games that were closed. The list says they are working on 007: Quantum Of Solace Via XLINK KAI. If it works, is there a possibility this method is allowed here without risk of ban? Or any server opened via X-Link Kai will never be accepted?https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wn2EkQj_bZpgrT-xiDbqHkx91jcCHn34nXkl2Sv0GOs/edit?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Alice_VektorKZ

If it's an open source code then it'll be ok to use.

I hope it'll be ok as Quantum of Solace is one of the few games i bought but never played cuz i got my copy after the server had crashed.

Edit: i doubt it allows to play ranked matches which i'd need to get the online trophies so it's no use to me

Edited by Evil_Joker88

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2022 at 3:23 AM, ResiGamer_28 said:

I recently did the 360 version and its a grind I don't wish on my worst enemy. Its also extremely boring. 30 hours of golden gun boosting. Be glad you didn't start this. 

If you played the game back in 2009/2010 it was a lot of fun. Did the mp trophies on 2 different accounts. Not so hard, that you needed to boost the trophies, but you definitely had to put in some time (around 20ish hours), which isn't too bad either.