Akiba’s Trip Undead and Undressed coming to US

Im thinking of buying this too since it also have japanese audio too xD

looks quite interesting this one.

I feel like the only person in the world that prefers English dubs. They're not a deciding factor for my purchases, I'd be all right if this only had Japanese audio (similar to how Toukiden ended up). When the option is given though, (Like NIS games) I usually pick the English voices anyway. Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 1

I feel like the only person in the world that prefers English dubs. They're not a deciding factor for my purchases, I'd be all right if this only had Japanese audio (similar to how Toukiden ended up). When the option is given though, (Like NIS games) I usually pick the English voices anyway.

I usually perfer jap audio as well unless the acting is well done like in kingdom hearts

UK have a law that prohibit sales of game featuring under age girls (yes 16 year is consider underage) in scantly dress or sexual way (Rip off cloth possible)

while i can understand the law but isnt the age of a video game character up for interpretation? i mean but how would they know the age of a female character if the developers identifies them as 18+ or not even state at all

Does UK need to have the game? xD

UK is sadly one of the major players in EU.

So companies can't effort to exclude UK

while i can understand the law but isnt the age of a video game character up for interpretation? i mean but how would they know the age of a female character if the developers identifies them as 18+ or not even state at all

I doesn't know. All I know is that the Swimsuit girl in Code Geass Opening was censored because of that law

As long the pointless censor isn't included, im in xD

As far as we know, the game isn't even coming to Europe. It still has a good chance. As far as I know though, Xseed is NA only and it takes a while to get someone else to obtain the license and actually release it in Europe.

Wait? Sounds like every other Neo-Tokyo Apocalyptic Otaku game as of late (TWEWY, Devil Survivor 2, Persona 3, etc.), is this all Japanese gaming culture can produce? Monster Hunter clones, and TWEWY/Devil Survivor clones? I'm not excited for this at all, I still love SMT, but I've honestly been burnt out on the genre for a long time - I'm far more excited for wasteland 2 and the new Xeno game. Why Xseed, Namco or Atlus hasn't been allowed to license a Tales of Innocence R port to North America, yet these Japanese companies allow them to bring us this kind generic teeny-pop crap, is beyond me (no insult to the fans ofcourse). I'm also tired of Japanese role-playing-simulators that sexualize & objectify half-naked teenage girls, and center around thinly veiled dating/social sims. Give me a good moral story, characters that evolve & mature, a hell-bent evil overlord to take down, and a interesting world to save, any day! :)

This kind of atitude is what makes you deserve nothing, read this and you might understand:

http://www.gamesradar.com/ask-gr-anything-how-are-games-localized/

to answer your question: It just comes down to money along the useless Dub costs.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/21/akibas-trip-undead-undressed-coming-playstation-4-upgraded-graphics/

l_5352540c75fa1_thumb.jpg

Acquire is bringing Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed (aka Akiba’s Trip 2 in Japan) to PlayStation 4. Famitsu reports the PlayStation 4 game will make use of the console’s sharing feature and have improved graphics.

l_5352540cbd820_thumb.jpg l_5352540c33542_thumb.jpg

The PlayStation 4 version will have faster load times and is able to show more characters walking around Akihabara than the PS3 or Vita release. First print copies also include a code that gives the heroines in Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed different costumes.

l_5352540ae16ca_thumb.jpg

Xseed will publish Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed in North America, but so far the game has only been announced for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. Check our previous coverage for more about Akiba’s Trip and the landmarks/cameos you’ll see in the game.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...