League of Legends

Socramies

http://skins.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/omegasquad/

TEEMO LEGENDARY SKIN INCOMING

The Legendary Urgot pick by Keane from Gravity to defeat TSM... im gonna instalock Urgod mid now 8)

I laughed so much when that happened, What a game Also the 3 1/2 Frozen hearts on the side of Gravity xD

Edited by UD177

http://skins.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/omegasquad/

TEEMO LEGENDARY SKIN INCOMING

I laughed so much when that happened, What a game Also the 3 1/2 Frozen hearts on the side of Gravity xD

Do you even Frozen Heart bro?

Finally finished watching IEM Katowice.  TSM looked really impressive winning it, would have liked to see GE Tigers in the final though rather than WE.  

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

Play offs next weekend hype

Hype!

EU LCS:

Quarterfinals:

UOL vs GMB:  3-1 - Gambit take one game off UOL but fall in the end to superior team fighting and coordination.  Especially if Cassiopea, Nidalee, or Syndra aren't banned.

H2K vs CW:  3-0 - H2K absolutely destroyed SK showing their ability to take apart teams and exploit their weaknesses.  

Semifinals:

SK vs UOL:  2-3 - SK has only lost 3 games this split but with time to prepare and finally realizing that SK is a one trick pony I think UOL will take a hard fought series due SK's mechanical skills.

FNC vs H2K:  3-2 - Fnatic has been steadily improving all split despite the fact that only 1 veteran (Yellowstar) has returned with the team from last split.  They have also taken a game off SK showing they're only a bloodthirsty team that can't do anything but fight.

Finals:

FNC vs UOL:  3-2 - UOL is going to be a tough fight but I think Fnatic can pull out the victory with superior teamfighting and a team hungry for its 1st LCS title (everyone except Yellowstar being a rookie).

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

• 3 weeks later...

Hype!

EU LCS:

Quarterfinals:

UOL vs GMB:  3-1 - Gambit take one game off UOL but fall in the end to superior team fighting and coordination.  Especially if Cassiopea, Nidalee, or Syndra aren't banned.

H2K vs CW:  3-0 - H2K absolutely destroyed SK showing their ability to take apart teams and exploit their weaknesses.  

Semifinals:

SK vs UOL:  2-3 - SK has only lost 3 games this split but with time to prepare and finally realizing that SK is a one trick pony I think UOL will take a hard fought series due SK's mechanical skills.

FNC vs H2K:  3-2 - Fnatic has been steadily improving all split despite the fact that only 1 veteran (Yellowstar) has returned with the team from last split.  They have also taken a game off SK showing they're only a bloodthirsty team that can't do anything but fight.

Finals:

FNC vs UOL:  3-2 - UOL is going to be a tough fight but I think Fnatic can pull out the victory with superior teamfighting and a team hungry for its 1st LCS title (everyone except Yellowstar being a rookie).

I AM THE PROPHET

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Champion Mastery is now live! This has got to be my most anticipated update in a while for LoL. I absolutely love the idea of earning things by playing/mastering champions. I always thought skins should've worked this way (i.e. win 50 ranked games with jinx - unlock mafia jinx) but i'll take whatever i can get. Looking forward to earn those rewards with all my favorite champs :P