The WORST Multiplayer Ever Made

camo1204

Did you ever see the multiplayer for Wolfenstein 2009? You’d be lucky to last a full second without serious lag lol. 

Also, I personally didn’t find battle mode to be unbalanced at all, playing as the Slayer has a high skill ceiling yes but it’s not unbalanced. 

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

Worst multiplayer? Damn, that sounds a little extreme and hyperbolic. I thought it was perfectly fine myself. Not exactly exciting or something I'd play regularly at all but for what it was I had a blast playing through it.

And I echo Slim here in that I certainly didn't come across anything unbalanced either. I'd won plenty on both sides. Coming up against a really exceptional Slayer can be a real challenge but that's not because of game imbalance, that's just a skill gap, better players will beat you and that's just how it rolls in online multiplayer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camo1204 said:

Battlemode is the single most unfun experience I have ever had whilst gaming due to its boring and unbalanced gameplay. Demons will win 99% of the time

I take it you haven't tried Ultra-Nightmare, truly unbalanced and demons win 99% of the time. It's hard to win as the Slayer, however very possible with practice like any other MP game.

DOOM in general sucks, I don't recommend it (I do though).

Edited by TriadThunder

• 2 months later...

It's kinda fun when you have an evenly skilled match. A skilled slayer player with 2 decent demon players, that's the perfect combo as the demons do inherently have the advantage so the slayer player needs to be exceptionally good for it to be competitive and not completely unbalanced. 

The problem is, that hardly ever happens. I had one really good match out of the 25 I've played so far where each round lasted awhile and went back and forth and we ended up going all 5 rounds. That was fun but like I said, that only happened once out of 25 matches. Most times you just get one really good player that dominates the whole match on his own or one crappy player and just having one of either will sabotage the whole match. If it had some kind of matchmaking based on skill and rank, that'd make it so much better and not just getting thrown into lobbies with a bunch of randomly skilled players. 

I don't know about 99% demon win rate, it's probably more like 80% maybe? Definitely some beasts online as slayer that can absolutely body you and I've run into a few of them. 

• Like 1