I LOVE Horror games!? Is this worthy?

SuchRemorse

1 hour ago, SuchRemorse said:

I love horror games... Waiting for silent hill! I need something in the meantime. Just wondering if anyone played this and if they think it's worth it. 

I hate horror games so I haven’t played it, but my friend told me he really enjoyed it and I have to try.

I went on a horror binge a few months ago and played this game among some other low budget horror games. This game is rough. It's very short, full of jank, and has voice acting so bad it makes the original Resident Evil look like it has amazing voice acting.

It's so short I couldnt recommend it unless it's on sale for 10 dollars or less.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/29/2022 at 6:45 AM, SuchRemorse said:

I love horror games... Waiting for silent hill! I need something in the meantime. Just wondering if anyone played this and if they think it's worth it. 

I personally loved this game, I personally really love indie horror games and this game fits the bill perfectly. I paid full price for it and I feel like it was worth every cent. I had alot of fun going for the plat.

10 minutes ago, LaneBoyGoner said:

sorry to be out of topic, but does the PS4 version come with a free PS5 upgrade?

sadly no

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

I personally loved this game, I personally really love indie horror games and this game fits the bill perfectly. I paid full price for it and I feel like it was worth every cent. I had alot of fun going for the plat.

sadly no

thank you for the prompt reply

• Like 1

This one's been in my wishlist for a little while too, currently on sale 60% off at £9.99, instead of £24.99. 

Trailer looked good/standard indie horror, I'm happy it's kinda short someone said that is a bad thing but I prefer that these days! Yea might aswell take the plunge and check it out while at that price

• Like 1

This was my latest acquisition. It was on sale physical 10€, used a gift voucher of 5 euros of the Diablo 4 pre-order, so it was really cheap for me.

I've also heard this game wasn't that good, but it wasn't too long either. This could be a con for games like New Super Lucky's Tale or Ultra Age (games I played and really enjoyed, hoping that it could be a little longer), but on the other hand, this is a slow pace game like most first person horror games these days. If it was long, it becomes monotonous and repetitive very quickly (like someone mentioned about the new Layers of Fear), so I hope this is not a bad thing about this game while playing it. For the price I paid and the price it's currently on sale, I think it might be worth it, either it's good or average.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1