Hard to enjoy the game with trophies like Chatterbox

JG-Ray

You shouldn't let trophies dictate to you if a game is fun or not. Just play the game and enjoy it first then after you completed it then go and focus on trophies ... too many people seem so focused on trophies that they forget games are designed to be fun :)

I agree. While I consider myself a pretty serious trophy hunter, my first playthrough of any game is just for fun. Don't care what trophies I get on the way... except if there are glitched trophies, I check a guide and watch out for those if I can. Doesn't matter how many times I have to replay the game after that for trophies (Played Mass Effect 4.5 times in a row to plat, had fun all the way :P).

it took me like 12h to get lvl 60 boosting solo

12h running around NON STOP

so no its not that easy

worst trophy grind so far for me

Worst? Have you tried GTA IV - Wanted or Resistance 2 - Killing Machine (servers closed now I believe)? :P

I'd take 12h doing the same thing over and over again solo than try for the above two (again).

I'm always happy when MP can be done solo (Like all of AC3 can with the exception of a single trophy). 12 hours is really nothing when compared to worse grinds I've experienced.

if you don't like games with MP trophies why play them? put your big girl pants on snd msn up

Because it's in almost every game these days. The shit's practically unavoidable.

• 3 weeks later...

Easier way to do the level 60 grind...

2 online players required.

Start private match in underground. Set game mode to rescue. Set the kill limit to 50 and set the time to 20 mins.

Whoever is playing as the Solarii is the one that is going to be boosting. You should be able to take turns each round.

Survivor runs out to collect the med pack while the Solarii camps DIRECTLY in the Survivors base. The Survivor needs to get very close to the base without collecting the med kit. Player that is a Solarii kills the Survivor and finishes them. Repeat this process. The Survivor will spawn in his spawn point just a few seconds away. In 20 minutes, you can collect 75,000 to 100,000 ex instead of only around 25,000 every 10.

I only did this twice and I leveled up at least 10 times

• 1 month later...

i could not agree more

Mp is fcked up beyond everything...

I spent whole day today boosting mp solo to get plat for amazing game

Couse SP is great.

But why on earth they have to put MP in every game nowadays (They could spend that time to add smth in SP)

And why they make trophies for that

This is what I can't understand either! Why make a boring MP if the SP is great. I've played all PS3 Assassin's Creeds so far and skipped the MP every time after one testing session. Now that I have started hunting trophies I've come to hate MP trophies too  :lol: Well, maybe it's time to start grinding with a friend.

Edited by Sikatiiker

First playthrough of a game like this, I look at things like combat trophies which encourage me to change up play style regularly... but I NEVER look at secret trophies or stress about missable trophies like this; they're for a future playthrough.

I always try to talk to everyone in any game like this though too, so I got this one without even knowing about its existence :P

However, like Razza said, never ever let trophies get in the way of your enjoyment of a game!!! I fell into this trap for a certain game recently, and I swore to myself that I would never do it again.