This is Hard or Time consuming Platinum?

Mastodon_Slayer

The combo challenges are mildly difficult if you don't buy DLC characters. It essentially means you'll have to complete some of the higher-level challenges from the base roster. But they're still nowhere near as challenging as something like Skullgirls.

Getting to 530k BP legitimately is tough, but it can be boosted at the expense of a lot of time in menus. 20M zeni can also be very time-consuming, but there are occasionally giveaways that make it a lot quicker (that's how I managed to get it).

Overall I would say  the 5/5.5 rankings are more accurate.

• Like 3

I've done everything minus the 20 million Zeni trophy (currently at 7.9 mil). There's nothing very difficult about it, so it would be a solid 3 for me (assuming yo are boosting the ranked trophy). I just log in every day to get the login bonuses and do the events, which just consist of playing x number of matches or winning battles during the co-op event. You can pick up a few hundred thousand for like 20-30 minutes of work.

I believe there's a way to cheese it as well by abusing the login bonus.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I've done everything minus the 20 million Zeni trophy (currently at 7.9 mil). There's nothing very difficult about it, so it would be a solid 3 for me (assuming yo are boosting the ranked trophy). I just log in every day to get the login bonuses and do the events, which just consist of playing x number of matches or winning battles during the co-op event. You can pick up a few hundred thousand for like 20-30 minutes of work.

I believe there's a way to cheese it as well by abusing the login bonus.

How you Boost ranked wins? 

The combo challenges i did 9/10 from Goku at first attempt and i dont play fighting games.

• 2 weeks later...

After getting the platinum trophy a few days ago i would say that this is a 3/10 platinum trophy and it took me 29 hours and 45 minutes to get it done. There is nothing complicated and you only need to know when is going to take place the next login bonus to use the zeni glitch, more than that there's nothing too special, combo challenges are easy, even the top ones, you don't need to buy dlc characters at all and finally the BP boosting (530.000 BP) should take around 245 ranked matches with the same friend, which should translate to 8 hours of boosting using the method of 1 win for player A, 3 wins for player B, 3 wins for player A, 3 wins for player B... Platinum % is low, but the game is easy and not that long.

Edited by jossmilan7412

1 hour ago, jossmilan7412 said:

and finally the BP boosting (530.000 BP) should take around 245 ranked matches with the same friend, which should translate to 8 hours of boosting using the method of 1 win for player A, 3 wins for player B, 3 wins for player A, 3 wins for player B... Platinum % is low, but the game is easy and not that long.

Didnt play the game so dont know how it works...

But if you can selfboost it, can you win games all the time to make it faster ? Or still need to share the wins to make progress, even if for one account i dont care to get wins on it ^^'

11 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Didnt play the game so dont know how it works...

But if you can selfboost it, can you win games all the time to make it faster ? Or still need to share the wins to make progress, even if for one account i dont care to get wins on it ^^'

No, you'll still need to trade wins. The account that is winning would get too high, which would mean you don't get matched together. They need to stay relatively the same BP.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jossmilan7412 said:

After getting the platinum trophy a few days ago i would say that this is a 3/10 platinum trophy and it took me 29 hours and 45 minutes to get it done. There is nothing complicated and you only need to know when is going to take place the next login bonus to use the zeni glitch, more than that there's nothing too special, combo challenges are easy, even the top ones, you don't need to buy dlc characters at all and finally the BP boosting (530.000 BP) should take around 245 ranked matches with the same friend, which should translate to 8 hours of boosting using the method of 1 win for player A, 3 wins for player B, 3 wins for player A, 3 wins for player B... Platinum % is low, but the game is easy and not that long.

I just did the 530.000 bp trophy with a dummy account. Take me a few data, 230 Matches.

Edited by Mastodon_Slayer

1 hour ago, Heather342 said:

I haven't played for a long time, but I remember the zeni grind was insane back then 1f605.png

The zeni trophy in this game is so stupid. I Started this game Last week and i saw the online gives 800 zeni per match. You Need 25 000 Matches to reach 20 million zeni.

I read a few years ago the give as login bonus 1 million sometimes. I checked their site Last year and they gave only 50k every month as daily login. This os ridiculous.

4 hours ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

The zeni trophy in this game is so stupid. I Started this game Last week and i saw the online gives 800 zeni per match. You Need 25 000 Matches to reach 20 million zeni.

I read a few years ago the give as login bonus 1 million sometimes. I checked their site Last year and they gave only 50k every month as daily login. This os ridiculous.

Best time would have been a couple years ago where they gave 5 million for 5 million copies sold. That would have been the best time to utilize the glitch.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

Best time would have been a couple years ago where they gave 5 million for 5 million copies sold. That would have been the best time to utilize the glitch.

I didnt have the game, and now i habe because its in PS Plus. I dont play fighting games, i think my Last One i played a few hours was Tekken 3 on PS1. But i love this Dragon Ball FighterZ.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 1:54 PM, Mastodon_Slayer said:

The trophy guide dont talk about this method.

Have you and your buddy join a Z Union. Know which characters you both picked. Go into an abandoned server (all lobbies of the country/province’s server are at 0). Then boost Ranked with your buddy.

You’ll want to have one person win one game, the other win 2. Whoever won the last match, now wins 1 game, while the other wins 2. Repeat this until you’re both at the desired level.

Should any randoms squeak by, you can refer to the Z Union icon and see if it’s your buddy. If you run into a user using a similar icon, go and change it in the Z Union, again and repeat the boost.

Note: Some Z Union icons look identical from a distance, especially the Saiyans.