No Guide from PowerPyx team

Kessarath

5 hours ago, ARIXANDRE said:

People have had the game prior to release and it's a high profile game where everybody wants to rush to be first. 

Therefore, I'll will give back your "lol" and up it with a "lmao". 

I’m aware, I’m one of those people. But with the terrible map and plethora of collectibles, still wasn’t happening.

Therefore, I’ll give back your “lmao” and up it with a “lmfao”.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I’m aware, I’m one of those people. But with the terrible map and plethora of collectibles, still wasn’t happening.

Therefore, I’ll give back your “lmao” and up it with a “lmfao”.

Ah, excuses, excuses. Shows how much of a "trophy hunter" you are. 

Edited by ARIXANDRE
Pirates don't get sued. They walk the plank.

8 hours ago, MichMasteR said:

My god, you really are annoying, we know you didn't like it, but it's not as bad as you try to make it look like.

That’s exactly what I thought. Still only read one shitstorm after another. we get it ^^ 

I’m pretty sure trophys will be patched and Game Guide Channel. already has started with videos.

sadly most here are way to aggressive.

it’s still a game and pre ordering games is always a risk.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2023 at 4:14 AM, DividedByMankind said:

Haha, because of the map lol. When you can scan the whole area with R1. To me it does not matter. I stopped using powerpyx a year ago. Theres tons of guys doing guides that are a million times better, harryninetyfour, makas guides and a lot others. 

But annyways, yeah right because of a map. I have never seen powerpyx boycott a game thats especially a AAA title. Its prob thw reason because whos made the game But annyways good luck with your so callled team1f602.png1f44d.png

Hes done 20 times worse games than atomic heart on PS3 back in the day. So dont come with that bs to me1f609.png

Since you are going to platinum the game, can you please write a guide for the rest of us?

Also, this isn't a AAA game. LOL

• Like 1