No Guide from PowerPyx team

Kessarath

9 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

While it wasn't me but another member of PowerPyx team on the guide, I still feel like dropping a few words.

The reasons for the guide being dropped has been posted here already: a mess of a map that is inconvenient for the type of guides we are making and trophies being glitched as fuck. Some people seem not to be able to comprehend how much time goes into a guide and think we are lazy asses. Why would someone from our team waste their time on something that will reward them with a middlefinger to the face for their effort? If someone wants to play the game, don't let your decision be influenced by a guide being available on day 1.

Also some people can't even imagine how many times members of our team forced themselves to finish a guide even though the game wasn't nearly as good as one expected it to be. From my personal experience I can immediately think of Death Stranding and Balan Wonderworld.. which I forced myself to finish so a guide gets done.

Also yeah... it got dropped cause it is Russian... like we care lol We are an international team with members from 4 different continents but we would drop one cause it is Russian lol

I would play a game made by North Koreans if it was fun and enjoyable. Personally I want all kind of politics to stay the fuck out of my games.

Haha, because of the map lol. When you can scan the whole area with R1. To me it does not matter. I stopped using powerpyx a year ago. Theres tons of guys doing guides that are a million times better, harryninetyfour, makas guides and a lot others. 

But annyways, yeah right because of a map. I have never seen powerpyx boycott a game thats especially a AAA title. Its prob thw reason because whos made the game But annyways good luck with your so callled team??

Hes done 20 times worse games than atomic heart on PS3 back in the day. So dont come with that bs to me?

Edited by DividedByMankind
  • Like 1

The map is part of the reason and still it's the only point you extrapolate to build your childish answer.

The quality of a game is completely independent of the pleasure you can have in hunting down its trophies (and therefore to make a guide on it and invest dozen of hours). And when everything is buggy, when nothing is tracked properly, it only generates frustration and can tarnish the game experience depending on the player.

And you have to stop talking about AAA with this game. Mundfish is a small studio established in 2017, the quality of the graphics may make you think otherwise but the UI and UX clearly reminds you that this is a young studio. And the mistakes on the trophy tracking is clearly a consequence of that.

Personally, I can easily understand why the Powerpyx team could drop the guide on this game, the game releases are dense in this period and it's a lot of energy not only to produce the guide with so many bugs but also to follow their fixing and update the guide constantly, while the industry doesn't stop running.

Edited by ArkoDark
  • Like 4

Trophies don't work.

That's the only sentence that matters honestly. Powerpyx didn't made a guide? Well, bad map or good map, maybe it really is not worth the hassle to make a guide for trophies that don't work. 

Whether you're Russian or just wanted a guide on day one because you feel you're destined to have one, whether they're paid or not (I sincerely hope they are), the trophies don't work, and it's 2023.

That's a) a reason to stop buying games day one if you care about trophies, since it's not the first time this happens. And b.) a perfectly valid reason to stop working on a trophy guide, because there are plenty of games that have a fully functional trophy set. 

Edited by the1andonly654
  • Like 1