No Guide from PowerPyx team

Kessarath

God so many dicks here shitting on the Powerpyx team, uncalled for.

I can safely say that at 2/3 into the game and currently still pushing through that the game is absolutely joyless and is one of the most miserable, unfun, downright infuriating games i have EVER played. 

It isnt just the trophies that are bugged, upgrading is bugged, Testing Grounds are bugged and randomly close and stay closed despite opening them, bosses can entirely glitch out and become invulnerable or youll kill them but the game doesnt register it and soft-locks. The map is fucking terrible, it displays a few POI’s and the Testing Grounds but otherwise its so badly made, cant place markers, cant really see much use in it etc.

This is frankly the worst game ive played in a long time, for both its content and its bugs . Im dropping the game myself tomorrow as im pushing for a refund from Sony.

Callisto, Forspoken, Cyberpunk? They have nothing on this steaming turd of a game.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

isnt just the trophies that are bugged, upgrading is bugged, Testing Grounds are bugged and randomly close and stay closed despite opening them, bosses can entirely glitch out and become invulnerable or youll kill them but the game doesnt register it and soft-locks. The map is fucking terrible, it displays a few POI’s and the Testing Grounds but otherwise its so badly made, cant place markers, cant really see much use in it etc.

I clicked this post as it seemed interesting and I’ve just ordered the game for £55, same day delivery. I got no problem playing without a guide, and I can’t even begin to see why people seem so personally affronted that PP have decided to not put out a guide. 

But of all the posts, this segment worries me. If all of this is true then the experience of just playing sounds a bit of a struggle. Maybe this is why it seems like the game has been delayed by three years? I may wait a while before starting this, see if a few patches help iron out some of the worst offending glitches. Does anyone else who has played the game agree with the quote above? Or have any differing views?

....I knew I should have ordered Ishin first.....

Just now, PotrikBerger said:

I clicked this post as it seemed interesting and I’ve just ordered the game for £55, same day delivery. I got no problem playing without a guide, and I can’t even begin to see why people seem so personally affronted that PP have decided to not put out a guide. 

But of all the posts, this segment worries me. If all of this is true then the experience of just playing sounds a bit of a struggle. Maybe this is why it seems like the game has been delayed by three years? I may wait a while before starting this, see if a few patches help iron out some of the worst offending glitches. Does anyone else who has played the game agree with the quote above? Or have any differing views?

You get what you deserve to be honest. I remember you saying you're buying the game because people were telling you not to buy it, now it's a buggy mess you're having doubts LOL

2 minutes ago, bubbavro said:

You get what you deserve to be honest. I remember you saying you're buying the game because people were telling you not to buy it, now it's a buggy mess you're having doubts LOL

I think you have me confused. I don’t buy anything based on what people are telling me or not telling me (hence having ordered this today whilst knowing all of the complaints, which Like, literally confirms the opposite of what you have just said) and I certainly haven’t said anything like that. Think you may need to go back and check posts. All I’ve said before is I’m excited for it. Don’t appreciate people coming at me when it’s for something I didn’t even do, say or think. Quote me direct and we can debate. But unsubstantiated accusations are not cool.

the post above I quoted worries me as it lists a lot more than what I’d read elsewhere, but worrying in a relative way. Like I’ll play something else before this one. Give it time to grow. I’m also conscious it was the only post which lists as many problems, so nice to know if others agree or disagree because at this point it’s just one voice among 100s.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ArkoDark said:

The map is part of the reason and still it's the only point you extrapolate to build your childish answer.

The quality of a game is completely independent of the pleasure you can have in hunting down its trophies (and therefore to make a guide on it and invest dozen of hours). And when everything is buggy, when nothing is tracked properly, it only generates frustration and can tarnish the game experience depending on the player.

And you have to stop talking about AAA with this game. Mundfish is a small studio established in 2017, the quality of the graphics may make you think otherwise but the UI and UX clearly reminds you that this is a young studio. And the mistakes on the trophy tracking is clearly a consequence of that.

Personally, I can easily understand why the Powerpyx team could drop the guide on this game, the game releases are dense in this period and it's a lot of energy not only to produce the guide with so many bugs but also to follow their fixing and update the guide constantly, while the industry doesn't stop running.

Everything is tracking really fine for me? no issues at all?

Hes done much worse titles than this on ps3. So i dont understand it. 

Edited by DividedByMankind

12 hours ago, fjyingturk said:

I believe all trophy guide authors deserve a little more respect than what is given...

It's their time and effort that makes our lives easier which also makes trophy hunting less stressful.

It might just be a few words but I appreciate them (all guide authors)  and thank them for their time and effort.

Anything to help my fellow trophy hunters! :wub::platinum: 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Everything is tracking really fine for me1f643.png no issues at all1f44d.png

Hes done much worse titles than this on ps3. So i dont understand it. 

Bullshit. You’re talking absolute shite. The game isn’t ‘tracking fine’ for anyone as it’s fucking broken.

Stop lying and stop shilling the dev’s. Their game is absolute ass

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

I've put in 7 hours and haven't had any major issues. The trophies are bugged, but I planned on doing a blind playthrough anyway first not worrying about trophies. Only had one instance of clipping through the floor that was fixed by reloading. Really enjoying it. 

Edited by psycho_clank314
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Oberlin1694 said:

Luckily my refund request for this heap of shit has been escalated so I’m likely being refunded by Monday.

I’ll pop the £59.99 I paid into RE4 Remake Deluxe Edition instead 

My god, you really are annoying, we know you didn't like it, but it's not as bad as you try to make it look like.

47 minutes ago, Oberlin1694 said:

Luckily my refund request for this heap of shit has been escalated so I’m likely being refunded by Monday.

I’ll pop the £59.99 I paid into RE4 Remake Deluxe Edition instead 

Rockin. Looking forward to never hearing from you again. 

3 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Telling? You know how many games aren’t platinumed after a mere two days after release? Lmfao

People have had the game prior to release and it's a high profile game where everybody wants to rush to be first. 

Therefore, I'll will give back your "lol" and up it with a "lmao".