Show Off Your Custom PS4/PS4 Controller

Parker

Is there anyway you could send me the picture you used to make this?

uh sure here is the front but im afraid the the sides with caution were edited by me on photoshop, I got the fonts of dafont.com and just chose what i thought suited the characters the best and the panties and cupcakes are just from google images edited in.

312575.jpg

The controller was bit more complicated as I had to edit the image quite a bit to fit template and add gradient to each side

17997-620x-panty_stocking_header.jpg

Looks cool will it cause the console to overheat having the skin on 

It doesn't get hot at all.

My eyes can't handle this, too beautiful  :wub:

1337093427786.gif

Edited by Ellie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went a little Instagram on it to make it look like I'm a professional at taking pictures. :|

32zmddk.jpgoh71gj.jpg

Like the title says, if you have a modified (even if it something as simple as a sticker) PS4 or controller, go ahead and show us here.

I like mine...

DSC01333_zps6e2a1964.jpg

Parker

20140318_100028.jpg180214622.jpg

Got my P4G decals today and I like the outcome.

bgwgo7.jpg

r u guys making these layouts yourselfe or r u buying them ?

if selfemade: won't sweaty hands - after several hours of playing - destroy the selfemade cover of the controller ?

how does that name thing work ?

( sorry this cover thing is all new for me ^^ but i like it and i wanna ve one aswell for my ps4 - i gonna get in sep )

Edited by rainer_at

r u guys makes these layouts yourselfe or r u buying them ?

if selfemade: won't sweaty hands - after several hours of playing - destroy the selfemade cover of the controller ?

how does that name thing work ?

( sorry this cover thing is all new for me ^^ but i like it and i wanna ve one aswell for my ps4 - i gonna get in sep )

I have a matte finish on my controller and it never gets sweaty or anything, since this is a custom thread already made one for whenever I get an xbone. revybone.jpg

I have a matte finish on my controller and it never gets sweaty or anything, since this is a custom thread already made one for whenever I get an xbone. revybone.jpg

that layout is awesome aswell - lov it

so u r printing them youself and simply glue it on your console and controller afterwards?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, This is interesting post, I would like to show off mine :)

I'm sure you guys might know me (from other account but this is bit new account) who have 16-18 controllers for PS3.

Right now, I do have:

1425219_10151994850691539_578036262_o.jp

:)

Which website did you get these controllers from? Also, do the buttons feel like a normal controller or are they positioned differently?

Which website did you get these controllers from? Also, do the buttons feel like a normal controller or are they positioned differently?

No worries, it's called Evil Controllers as you can check google if you want to :)

Ah those buttons just normal like stock not much difference.