Show Off Your Custom PS4/PS4 Controller

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! I don't have anything yet to show. B)

One more question. By Doing that will it avoid the warranty or not?

As per Sony Rep. reply. -No, it won't void your warranty- Just don't messed up the 'Serial Number Area", in which I doubt you'll do upon installation of the Decals.  B) 

So there you have buddy. Hope that helped...it any form  :) 

Cheers!

-Razgriz

Where did you find these decals? How well do they place on your Ps4? D:

Search decalgirl , you can choose preset ones which are okayish but they also let you make your own with uploaded images (which is what I did), you do need to resize some images to fit into the preset but that's it and it fits perfectly fine. They do say don't upload images of artwork which you don't own but that's just a formality they print anything as long as you pay. 

Search decalgirl , you can choose preset ones which are okayish but they also let you make your own with uploaded images (which is what I did), you do need to resize some images to fit into the preset but that's it and it fits perfectly fine. They do say don't upload images of artwork which you don't own but that's just a formality they print anything as long as you pay. 

So, how well do they stick on and come off?

They can come off  yes, I can't confirm if it leaves any marks however and it sticks so well most my personal friends who seen it assume its a custom ps4 rather than a decal.

I think I'll stick to Controllers or smaller devices for now. Incase of melting sides, marks and other variables. But they look WICKED.

• 2 weeks later...

When purchasing wrap kits, make sure it is WRAP Vinyl before purchase/applying.

Anything else, even greybacked vinyl Will leave adhesive upon removal. (although not a real problem, just means you'll have to clean it.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a self modded green fronted controller with orange analog sticks after the originals wore pretty bad. I am just waiting for the xbox one analog sticks to come through the post to put on my other controller

Any pictures? Sounds interesting. 

Parker

I have ordered a custom name decal for the light on the controller that will say my PSN ID. Ordered it from eBay and still awaiting it's arrival. 

May look at doing my PS4 in the future. Once I get my decal in the mail I will post pics x 

• 2 weeks later...