Is anyone else having issues with the online challenge cups not being awarded?

HardModeTrophies

Shitty Ubisoft Support replied to me yesterday, directing me to their shitty Ubisoft Connect website where I can access their shitty Ubisoft Connect Dashboard. Which was not related to my request at all. They thought I was talking about the Challenges/Rewards tied to their shitty rewards program.

I followed up on the case. We should keep pressuring, I don't want to play this game every day for the rest of the year.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Eblait said:

Shitty Ubisoft Support replied to me yesterday, directing me to their shitty Ubisoft Connect website where I can access their shitty Ubisoft Connect Dashboard. Which was not related to my request at all. They thought I was talking about the Challenges/Rewards tied to their shitty rewards program.

I followed up on the case. We should keep pressuring, I don't want to play this game every day for the rest of the year.

Agreed. They did the same to me

Came back to the game after a month break and i'm also not receiving my extreme daily. I know the servers have had issues before but this feels like it has been going on longer than previous occasions. I'm about 200 points away from lvl 10 so I still need to invest quite a but more time and this is making me a little nervous about the servers.

Are the weekly challenges registering as normal?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Came back to the game after a month break and i'm also not receiving my extreme daily. I know the servers have had issues before but this feels like it has been going on longer than previous occasions. I'm about 200 points away from lvl 10 so I still need to invest quite a but more time and this is making me a little nervous about the servers.

Are the weekly challenges registering as normal?

I'm around 260 points away. The trophy has become an unbelievable slog. This is one of my favorite games of all time, but it is what it is. If the servers were functioning as intended, I'd probably be in position to get the Platinum tomorrow. At this rate, I'm at the very least 2 weeks away, but probably more like 4.

By the way, 1/2 again. This time, the Daily Extreme counted, but the Daily didn't. 

Edited by HardModeTrophies

On 13/04/2023 at 11:28 PM, HardModeTrophies said:

Yeah, it sucks. So far, I've lost at least 120 points in total because of server issues. Basically an entire week's worth of progress wiped out. And that's likely not the end of it.

Rayman Legends is one of my favorite games of all time, and it sucks to have the entire experience soured by something which ultimately comes down to Ubisoft not giving a crap about the state of their servers. 

Yeah same been on an off I think I’ve missed on 150-200 points would of been very close awesomeness trophy so frustrating what more annoying I’ve been getting gold more consistently aswell lately not getting rewarded for it ?

3 hours ago, HardModeTrophies said:

1/2 again. I feel bad for those who are just starting the online section of the game, it looks like you're in for the long haul. 

Same, at 290 points lost to server issues. Would have gotten the plat yesterday/today if everything was working, but looks like it’ll be another month of this instead. At 5734 currently.

6 hours ago, Granarcanum said:

Same, at 290 points lost to server issues. Would have gotten the plat yesterday/today if everything was working, but looks like it’ll be another month of this instead. At 5734 currently.

Hopefully we can all hang on there. At least getting one is better than none. I’ll need 2-3 months considering the weeklies are inconsistent. 

what’s kind of hurtful is Ubi not really putting in any effort to fix. It’s kind of crushing to put in tons of effort every night to push my skills to the limit and then only get credit half the time and then not to care. 

• Like 1

The servers are deleting cups because of cheaters.

You have to report them.

If you see someone here on psnp bragging or teaching about how to get diamond cups using 'supposed' glitches, report them immediately for cheating because they are cheating and it's detrimental to the rest of the community because your cups are being deleted. See a cheater, report them. Why should you suffer for cheaters. report them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, coldspectre said:

The servers are deleting cups because of cheaters.

You have to report them.

If you see someone here on psnp bragging or teaching about how to get diamond cups using 'supposed' glitches, report them immediately for cheating because they are cheating and it's detrimental to the rest of the community because your cups are being deleted. See a cheater, report them. Why should you suffer for cheaters. report them. 

All current info is pointing to this being an Ubisoft server issue, not them going after cheaters and considering thousands of players as acceptable collateral damage. The Vita challenges have been unplayable for multiple weeks according to their forum on this site and Switch users have reported similar problems with the Definitive Edition. While I agree that reporting cheaters is important for fair and honest online play, there is currently no reason to believe that people cheating in these challenges is something Ubisoft is refusing to give out reward cups for.

• Like 2