Is anyone else having issues with the online challenge cups not being awarded?

HardModeTrophies

7 hours ago, hectoid said:

Has Ubisoft replied to anyone at all? Or commented on this on their socials? I’ve not seen of heard anything from them yet. 

I’ve submitted a ticket with screenshots of my proof not receiving credit but have not heard back yet. 

I do suggest as many of us put in a ticket as possible since Ubi does not seem super on top of this

Edited by JordyKumquat
  • Like 1

I can connect to the servers and it will see my friends who also attempted challenges, just the trophies you earned won't pop, actually it won't even say that you playedt he day prior
I REALLY hope they fix this instead of just leaving it in a state like this tbh, this game is from 2014 on ps4, they might just plug the whole online soon

3 out of 4 cups today. No Daily Extreme, the others have been awarded, although I only received one notification. 

Edit: Correction, I got the Daily Extreme as well. although without a notification and with a 15-minute delay. Good day, I guess. Sort of sad the servers working as intended is now considered a special occurrence, but I'll take it. 314 points to go...

Edited by HardModeTrophies

Hey everyone, I thought I’d try something and then see what other people results for. 

I didn’t get credit for last night. But today I decided to get on and have the game open with my character at the challenge screen. Made sure the exclamations were gone. It was late to update it but I did get credit for each gold. Went from 5173 to 5213 which is 40 points. 

Did everyone else get credit for theirs?

1 minute ago, HardModeTrophies said:

3 out of 4 cups today. No Daily Extreme, the others have been awarded, although I only received one notification. 

interesting? We’re you in game when the changeover happened?

Im trying to see what correlations there are if any. Hoping to help any others having the issue

• Like 1

4/4 today, but its monday and i think its the normal week challenge. With this challenge all others trigger. This is the only challenge without the red/white mark that i describe yesterday.

I m afraid tomorrow i have 0/2.

Edited by Xaloc93

2 hours ago, JordyKumquat said:

Agreed.  I just need it to stay like this for a month and I can make it. Roughest trophy hunting experience I’ve ever had

I’m still at Level 8…

Granted, I haven’t finished the game yet, so there’s plenty of cups to get offline. But it’s still a loooong way to go.