Is anyone else having issues with the online challenge cups not being awarded?

HardModeTrophies

Yeah, this is getting really fucked up.

I loaded the game today and it was thinking it was still in last week's Weekly Challenge (I got a Gold cup then):

bnBkuPF.jpeg

Of course, when I entered the painting a new challenge loaded.

I stopped going for Gold cups, because there's no incentive anymore. I just complete the level once and that's it, it usually gets me a Silver.

No reply from Ubisoft yet. What an absolute shitty company.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, monsterakilll said:

Strange things happening with timers on top of paintings. 5 Days on daily challenge... And 19 days on daily extreme.

FvNZBmyWwAArSZS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Yes I see the same issue. I just found out about this game having online trophies after seeing these recent forum posts. I redownloaded it and I'm also now trying to get these points. I hope they fix it so I don't have yet another unattainable platinum.

34 minutes ago, pahiran said:

Yes I see the same issue. I just found out about this game having online trophies after seeing these recent forum posts. I redownloaded it and I'm also now trying to get these points. I hope they fix it so I don't have yet another unattainable platinum.

I have been doing these for a couple of months now and the timers were always like that but I had no issues with the cups until last couple of weeks.

6 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

I have been doing these for a couple of months now and the timers were always like that but I had no issues with the cups until last couple of weeks.

Same, I’ve always known the timers to be off since I started these challenges but it never affected anything in the game.

@monsterakilll The cups not being awarded is another issue, which from my time playing, has never lasted this long. Ubisoft seems like they no longer care about the support for this game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xaloc93 said:

1/2 today, but i was rly early today in the room (2min after ending)

Did you check that the extreme had also ended, since it ends 8 minutes after the regular challenge? Checking because I got both this morning at 4:10 est.

On 7.5.2023 at 2:16 PM, Granarcanum said:

Did you check that the extreme had also ended, since it ends 8 minutes after the regular challenge? Checking because I got both this morning at 4:10 est.

Yeah, i was to early and got the extreme cup

But yesterday and today all cups ??

Congratulations @HardModeTrophies! And good luck to everyone else still going for this.

I probably still need ~1500 points. There are quite a few score-based gold cups left to get, so I might need fewer points, but I don't expect to reach Level 11 until next month at the earliest. Ubisoft better have their shit together for this.

• Like 1

On 16-5-2023 at 9:40 PM, Eblait said:

Congratulations @HardModeTrophies! And good luck to everyone else still going for this.

I probably still need ~1500 points. There are quite a few score-based gold cups left to get, so I might need fewer points, but I don't expect to reach Level 11 until next month at the earliest. Ubisoft better have their shit together for this.

I will miss their 'No cups today.' posts, :c

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use this method to get the points from the challenges.

1. When you start the game on the PS Menu, DON'T Click on Start, Resume (the first option) on the game menu

2. Press on UPlay, very important to press it, so that you are connected to the servers

3. Press again on UPlay for safety, to be sure, it is connected (when this small circle thing on the bottom right appears, then it's good)

4. Normally start the game (first option on the menu) and wait a couple seconds (can take up to 10 seconds)

5. It should pop up the rewards for the challenges, that you played yesterday

I had this problem too, that my rewards didn't came and I somehow figure this method out and I use this for 2 Months already and I always got my rewards.

Also as a tip, when you played the challenge at bronze, silver, gold or diamond. Just wait a little bit to be synchronized with the server. There should be this small circle thing on the bottom right for loading.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7 months later...

Hopefully it was just bad luck, but I only got the extreme cup today, not the regular daily.

Fingers crossed it was just a fluke. No other issues in the past month or so since I started.

EDIT: Earned the two challenges from 7-Mar successfully today, so I'm going to optimistically assume it was just a momentary hiccup. The 6-Mar daily doesn't show at all on my list. Between that and a few other odd things (type of challenges not showing correctly in the paintings, the cups in the gallery of challenges appearing reversed against the snapshots of dates, etc.), I'd suggest that anyone still interested start this ASAP.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 7:47 AM, A_Tomassi said:

The same thing happened to me today.

I only got the daily extreme and wekkly extreme challenge, not the regular ones.

Same here. Another 20 points gone. 😕

I still need another 1066 from challenges, hope it doesn't crap out before I finish.

Edited by RNumbers