Is anyone else having issues with the online challenge cups not being awarded?

HardModeTrophies

I've had the platinum for a few days now, but I did have this issue for the first time where it didn't count a cup that otherwise would've given me the platinum a day sooner. Had to get an extra gold cup the next day to make up for it so that I could finally be free from the Rayman gulag, but it figures that I'd experience this issue at the very end of my prolonged torture. ?

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 2

Can confirm, today was the first in at least four days that finally worked.. also was only given 3/4.

Made sure to do my weeklies tonight, normally save those for the weekend but might not be allowed back in until after the reset on Monday. Fingers crossed the issue is fixed, and also that the PS3 and Vita download situation gets resolved soon, too...

4 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

Can confirm, today was the first in at least four days that finally worked.. also was only given 3/4.

Made sure to do my weeklies tonight, normally save those for the weekend but might not be allowed back in until after the reset on Monday. Fingers crossed the issue is fixed, and also that the PS3 and Vita download situation gets resolved soon, too...

Interesting that it worked for you today, I logged it a few hours ago and it was down. Feels like as soon as its up, its down again atm and its luck logging in at the right moment

Always when finishing the challenges for that day in main gallery press start and choose leave to main menu so it forces autosave and only after a few seconds when the saving indicator in the bottom righ corner disappears close the app. That's all you can do and If it doesn't register after that then its certanly on their side. 

Edited by elisir1986
  • Like 3

On 16. 3. 2023 at 1:27 PM, Txustrilla said:

Do you guys have problems lately with points not adding up to your global?

I don't have any problems as it counts for me normally but I do try not force closing the app asap but instead go to main gallery and then main menu and only then I close the app. I'm not 100% sure this helps tho.

Edited by elisir1986

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 5:54 AM, HardModeTrophies said:

I'll necro this thread - after over three weeks of no issues whatsoever, I didn't get yesterday's Extreme Challenge cup.

Fortunately, I'm at 5524 points, so a lot closer than before to finally wrapping this up.

Didn’t get either of my cups this morning, 8 gold cups missed since I started the game in February. Currently at 5444.

Well, I've got some news to share - all of my cups from the past three days have been retroactively taken away from me. That's great.

I wasn't able to log in for over three hours, and once I managed to do it, I noticed that the moment I had connected to the servers, my point total went from 5559 to 5514. 

When I'm offline, I'm at 5559 points. Once I log into PSN / Rayman servers, the number goes down by 45. 

Not only did I not get the 20 points I should have obtained for yesterday's challenges, I actually lost all of my progress I'd accrued over the weekend.

I don't even know what to say at this point.

Proof: 

e1SF960.jpg

OjlhczE.jpg

Notice the disparity between the golds and the silvers in both pictures.

Edited by HardModeTrophies

Yeah.. youre not alone with this issue. I m now online and i dont get the points from yesterday.. but i see now le left ca. 70 points.. i think the points from the week challanges are disappeared too. This is a very big shit

Edit: the last day i see in the challanges are the 7th april..

Edited by Xaloc93

I'm having the same issue of having done the challenges yesterday but didn't get awarded today. I contacted Ubisoft Support - I suggest you all do the same here .

Here's what I wrote:

The Rayman Legends Challenges have not been working properly for the past few days. While there is access to them, their rewards are not being granted when the challenge expires.

None of the Daily Challenges available yesterday (April 12) have been awarded today, which normally happens as soon as I start the game. I have saved and closed the game properly yesterday, so the issue is likely with the servers.

I hope this issued gets fixed soon. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 1

Confirm, no cups for april 12th today

But yesterday also much weirder thing happened - i was given one silver and three bronze cups for common dailies only. And i don't remember me doing bronze attempts at least for the last couple of months. Maybe they are ones of those not given loooong time ago

Edited by sirozha_