Is anyone else having issues with the online challenge cups not being awarded?

HardModeTrophies

3 hours ago, GokuringaShari said:

Again, no awards for today, they're delaying my 100th platinum i booked for Rayman

Yeah, it sucks. So far, I've lost at least 120 points in total because of server issues. Basically an entire week's worth of progress wiped out. And that's likely not the end of it.

Rayman Legends is one of my favorite games of all time, and it sucks to have the entire experience soured by something which ultimately comes down to Ubisoft not giving a crap about the state of their servers. 

Edited by HardModeTrophies
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, HardModeTrophies said:

Yeah, it sucks. So far, I've lost at least 120 points in total because of server issues. Basically an entire week's worth of progress wiped out. And that's likely not the end of it.

Rayman Legends is one of my favorite games of all time, and it sucks to have the entire experience soured by something which ultimately comes down to Ubisoft not giving a crap about the state of their servers. 

Servers not working one week already(vita version)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eblait said:

It seems the challenges are registering properly now, my total points have increased (and today I also got some pop ups saying that I’ve finished yesterday’s challenges with Silver/Gold trophies).

Not for me...No cup for daily challenge again, only extreme one registered. still about 70 points stolen by ubisoft

• Like 1

One more update - today's Daily didn't count. The Daily Extreme did, though. 

I'm 356 points away, it'll be two months before I get the plat at this rate.

Edit: all challenges that didn't count in April: 

Daily: 4/21, 4/20, 4/19, 4/12, 4/10, 4/9, 4/8

Daily Extreme: 4/20, 4/18, 4/15, 4/12, 4/10, 4/9, 4/8

Weekly and Weekly Extreme: 4/3, 4/10 

17 cups - and this is only in April.

Edited by HardModeTrophies

Does anyone have an update on this?

I was behind everybody was at 4600 when I had the server troubles back in March. Eventually I realized they worked best at a certain time of night. 

But now I consistently don’t get credit for the challenges. The other day I only received 1 gold trophy I earned. But 4 out of 6 days this week I’ve received nothing despite earning a gold every night. 

should I keep going? Will this issue resolved itself maybe?

49 minutes ago, HardModeTrophies said:

No cups today

Oh same me too. I’m at 5173 starting to get worried. At the rate I was going last month I had 40 days left but at this point I’m getting worried. 

7 minutes ago, JordyKumquat said:

Does anyone have an update on this?

I was behind everybody was at 4600 when I had the server troubles back in March. Eventually I realized they worked best at a certain time of night. 

But now I consistently don’t get credit for the challenges. The other day I only received 1 gold trophy I earned. But 4 out of 6 days this week I’ve received nothing despite earning a gold every night. 

should I keep going? Will this issue resolved itself maybe?

Oh same me too. I’m at 5173 starting to get worried. At the rate I was going last month I had 40 days left but at this point I’m getting worried. 

I think the issue is global, because everybody ITT is not receiving their cups for the same challenges on the exact same days. 

Its a shame. 0/2 today. After the challenges today i see on the daily the red white mark that is new.. then i go in the daily room again and out. Then i see my cup.. If i close the game and start again, i have the red/white mark again. The game says its new. Thats weird. Maybe i get the cups if im online on the time after the 24 hours. But i have no time on this time