Is anyone else having issues with the online challenge cups not being awarded?

HardModeTrophies

Unfortunately same happens to me,
In general, I've not been awarded with 6 gold cups (60 points) in last 3 months:
- 25/03 missing 2 cups for weekly and extreme weekly challenges
- 24/03 missing 1 cup for daily challenge
- 18/03 missing 1 cup for weekly challenge
- 6/03 missing 1 cup for daily challenge
- 26/02 missing 1 cup for daily extreme challenge

Which is super irritating as I'm only 112 points down to finish this nightmare :D

No issues today. So while I am getting increasingly unsettled, it doesn't seem like there's cause for widespread concern yet.

1046 challenge points to go for me to be done with my third and final stack...

Edit: Another daily extreme lost today. Fortunately I hadn't spent too much time on it, but this is now becoming too frequent. Time to reach out to Ubi.

Edited by RNumbers

It's been quite stable the past few days, knock on wood. I had submitted a ticket, but I doubt anyone has even looked at it.

If all goes well I'll be under 900 challenge points still needed when I get my points after work today.

Edited by RNumbers

Yes, still possible. Occasional server hiccups will cause you to miss out on some points here and there, but as long as they don't fully crap out in the next 4-6 months you should be fine.

16 hours ago, CharlesB753 said:

Starting this game today… how much of a mistake am I making? lol 

The game (everything besides the online challenges) isn't that difficult you will probably need a guide for some of the things but I didn't struggle that much...

The online (even if it works 100% like it did when I got it) can be more difficult especially if you feel pressed to try to for diamonds. Thats the issue I faced I finished the game in a few days but found myself forcing myself to play the same stage for hours sometimes just to secure a gold (which I probably didn't need to given servers are still up). 

23 hours ago, CharlesB753 said:

Starting this game today… how much of a mistake am I making? lol 

Big mistake, you should probably put your time into another game. I have recently discovered a fps game called The Finals, I would highly recommend playing that. It is a bit long but it’s totally worth.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a response to my ticket from several weeks ago... An automated response saying they're "experiencing high call volume" and will close my ticket in 2 days if I don't update it.

I haven't really had issues in the past several weeks so I'll probably let it lapse, but what a joke.

Only 321 challenge points to go!

20 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I finally got a response to my ticket from several weeks ago... An automated response saying they're "experiencing high call volume" and will close my ticket in 2 days if I don't update it.

I haven't really had issues in the past several weeks so I'll probably let it lapse, but what a joke.

Only 321 challenge points to go!

This also my case, after exactly 1 month of waiting for any answer from their support, they just closed my ticket :D

• Haha 1